ADVERTISEMENT

Coug Friendly Viewing - Bellevue/Issaquah

Oct 17, 2009
Being a new fan (daughter who goes to WSU) - ...any "coaching" on where we can go to view the Bowl game with a big screen in the Bellevue/Issaquah area?

Daughter is in San Diego as we speak - Oh, we do NOT have a TV in our home (it's paid dividends with our kids - they actually STUDIED at night) - so wife and I need some help!

Hate to say it but both wife and I are UW graduates but we've had to let down our barriers over this last year - and it's been fun.

Reactions: Coug95man2
Being a new fan (daughter who goes to WSU) - ...any "coaching" on where we can go to view the Bowl game with a big screen in the Bellevue/Issaquah area?

Daughter is in San Diego as we speak - Oh, we do NOT have a TV in our home (it's paid dividends with our kids - they actually STUDIED at night) - so wife and I need some help!

Hate to say it but both wife and I are UW graduates but we've had to let down our barriers over this last year - and it's been fun.
I hope you've enjoyed a real college town, instead of 4 million people next door!

Regarding a COUG place to watch the game.....The Joker Pub in Issaquah is by far the biggest little COUG bar on the Eastside. Joe the owner is actually in San Diego right now...but they have several Flat Panels on the wall. It might be noisy, but you'll be surrounded by Crimson and Gray all the way.

Thanks for chiming in. A lot of COUGS will be rooting for the Dawgs at the Peach Bowl, even though it won't help WSU's recruiting. It's all good. Enjoy the game, and Happy New Year.

Reactions: Coug95man2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT