ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs vs Cyclones

It will depend on what WSU team shows up. The team that beat Arizona twice can compete with anyone. If that team doesn't show up?

No turnovers. ISU hasn't seemed as quick as a team as made out so far. Obviously early.

just a general comment: over-the-back isn't a thing anymore? You can just come flying in and body check a guy standing there so you can get the rebound?

its starting to look like ISU did a lot of their bullying on smaller/ weaker opposition. Cougs are holding their own physically

ISU are 5-5 on the road, and 4-2 on a neutral court. However, they did win their last three neutral court games in the Big 12 tournament.

fcking hate this brand of basketball... foul like crazy and make the refs call it. Honestly surprised they called that full body check on ISU.

You know ISU is feeling they played awful and are still tied with us. Nobody with more than 1 foul on their side. Expect some hard hedges and traps to start the half.

We probably aren't going to win shooting 25% from 3. Wells bailed us out. Need Jones to get it going.

You know ISU is feeling they played awful and are still tied with us. Nobody with more than 1 foul on their side. Expect some hard hedges and traps to start the half.

We probably aren't going to win shooting 25% from 3. Wells bailed us out. Need Jones to get it going.
Doesnt look promising so far second half

Ugly start to the 2nd half after a really poor offensive 1st half. Lucky ISU was just as bad in the first half but we need to pull it together immediately iowa state looking much better to start this half

I'm not sure what the offensive plan is. Lots of just dribbling and passing above the three point line.

That lady announcer is frontrunning moron.

King makes a routine stop and pop- WOW WOW WOW.

Jones makes a running off balance leaning jumper behind the basket - crickets.

Refs gave us one there on that slip thst wasnt a foul. I'm sure that won't stop the complaints though. Seems like it's been called pretty well to me. I'm sure I'll get chastised for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT