ADVERTISEMENT

Courtesy of football scoop

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
Washington State: Pete Thamel tweets that Hawaii special teams coordinator Michael Ghobrial is accepting the same position at Wazzu.

Sounds like Ghobrial, Chverko, Smith, Stuttzmann (as long as he's not chosen as UH HC) and strength coach are all coming.

I remember when Leach was hired. I constantly went on Footballscoop to see any information regarding new assistants. That first staff had it's hits and misses. But, eventually Leach got it right for a while until his staff was raided. I look forward to finding out who will be on this new staff.

lets try this. I was able to ready it early for free.
Thanks. It looks like he may be a good one. Some of the things he mentions, I incorporate in my own workout at times. It is athletic training for explosion, agility and strength. Getting strong for the sake of just getting strong is not the right approach. Getting more athletic while getting stronger is. The article is not detailed on the actual lifts, but it does sound as if he knows what he is doing.

Thanks. It looks like he may be a good one. Some of the things he mentions, I incorporate in my own workout at times. It is athletic training for explosion, agility and strength. Getting strong for the sake of just getting strong is not the right approach. Getting more athletic while getting stronger is. The article is not detailed on the actual lifts, but it does sound as if he knows what he is doing.
The injury prevention stuff is so critical now too. Who cares how fast or strong you are if you are in street clothes with a pulled hammy or rolled ankle.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT