ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy

His name is "Great"?

This is insane. How does the rest of the team feel? And who the F is willing to pony up that kind of money. Slays me how the traitors bail for more money, then spend it (not THAT money of course) on stuff like this.

I wish Great nothing but joy and a high ankle sprain in the first game.

His name is "Great"?

This is insane. How does the rest of the team feel? And who the F is willing to pony up that kind of money. Slays me how the traitors bail for more money, then spend it (not THAT money of course) on stuff like this.

I wish Great nothing but joy and a high ankle sprain in the first game.
Hilarious a grown man hoping a college athlete get hurt.

NIL donations are specifically for this reason. The people that paid to get him here knew exactly what they were donating that money for. You guys really thought Udub was going to go to the B1G and get pounded - whoops.

NIL donations are specifically for this reason. The people that paid to get him here knew exactly what they were donating that money for. You guys really thought Udub was going to go to the B1G and get pounded - whoops.
A 6-8 cat that can only score from the inside? No, you’ll still get pounded - whoops

Let me take just a moment to point out that as of this instant the uw has not won a single league game/match/meet against the Big 10/12/14/16/18 and any sport, men or women. And although it wasn't an actual league contest, the uw did gag away their big opportunity this calendar year. WHOOPS!!!

Please explain again why you continue to hang around here being an asshole. While you are at it, perhaps you could also explain how your behavior is in ANY way better than someone hoping this guy gets an ankle sprain. Because hoping for that ankle sprain will have exactly ZERO effect on anything.

Reactions: ATACFD and kougkurt
Let me take just a moment to point out that as of this instant the uw has not won a single league game/match/meet against the Big 10/12/14/16/18 and any sport, men or women. And although it wasn't an actual league contest, the uw did gag away their big opportunity this calendar year. WHOOPS!!!

Please explain again why you continue to hang around here being an asshole. While you are at it, perhaps you could also explain how your behavior is in ANY way better than someone hoping this guy gets an ankle sprain. Because hoping for that ankle sprain will have exactly ZERO effect on anything.
His only purpose here is to keep on digging in and twisting with the knife knowing that both WSU and OSU got a crap sandwich they did not deserve. I would expect that out of a grade school kid and not an adult.

Reactions: ATACFD

Their big opportunity - They still won the last Pac championship and the Sugar Bowl. Would have been nice to beat Michigan, but they came up short. It is funny that you try to take a shot at us losing a game the cougs have 0% chance of ever getting close to. As a Mariners fan that would be like taking a shot at someone losing the World Series when we've never even made it. Then again, at least the M's actually have a reasonable chance at making it someday.

I wouldn't exactly say "hang" around here - more like stop by once in a while to see what crazy conspiracy theories are currently being floated by 75%/80%/85% of your posters.

Bend over.

Their big opportunity - They still won the last Pac championship and the Sugar Bowl. Would have been nice to beat Michigan, but they came up short. It is funny that you try to take a shot at us losing a game the cougs have 0% chance of ever getting close to. As a Mariners fan that would be like taking a shot at someone losing the World Series when we've never even made it. Then again, at least the M's actually have a reasonable chance at making it someday.

I wouldn't exactly say "hang" around here - more like stop by once in a while to see what crazy conspiracy theories are currently being floated by 75%/80%/85% of your posters.
“Us”?

I was listening to John Canzano on Jason Puckett's YouTube channel. Canzano says he doesn't believe that he is getting that much. He said that when research is done regarding the number being thrown out there (usually by the players agent), that they have been grossly exaggerated. Now, they are getting good money, but not as much as is being reported. Regarding Osobor, he is getting money from overseas and the uw collective. But Canzano doubts it is the 2 million.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT