ADVERTISEMENT

Dickert extension

Also, if you do donate you could be shamed for it too.
Nobody is shaming anyone for donating. To the extent you are taking grief regarding your claimed donation to the NIL collective, it's due to your reported lack of donations and attendance previously and the near-certainty of you acting like you're Rankich or the Algers, which you're well on track for thus far.

If anyone is donating to whatever extent they can, and whether to the school or an NIL collective, nobody will "shame" them for doing so. The concept makes about as much as sense as your other takes outside of selected views on Xs/Os.

Nobody is shaming anyone for donating. To the extent you are taking grief regarding your claimed donation to the NIL collective, it's due to your reported lack of donations and attendance previously and the near-certainty of you acting like you're Rankich or the Algers, which you're well on track for thus far.

If anyone is donating to whatever extent they can, and whether to the school or an NIL collective, nobody will "shame" them for doing so. The concept makes about as much as sense as your other takes outside of selected views on Xs/Os.

I have never said either way if I have or havent donated. Ever. Any perception is made up in people’s heads.

My attendance, while living in other states on the East Coast or Midwest is not going to be 100%. Nor if I run a weekend business. I wont be shamed for being a working man.

I believe I could post that 2+2= 4 and people would take the other position.

I have posters on ignore. Some for over a decade. Only rarely do I catch their posts. This time I did. Im done with them. It’s time to meet in person and settle differences. I am willing.

As for everyone else, if you dont like my posts, click ignore and walk away. Dont read them, dont reply to them, move on.

I have never said either way if I have or havent donated. Ever. Any perception is made up in people’s heads.

My attendance, while living in other states on the East Coast or Midwest is not going to be 100%. Nor if I run a weekend business. I wont be shamed for being a working man.

I believe I could post that 2+2= 4 and people would take the other position.

I have posters on ignore. Some for over a decade. Only rarely do I catch their posts. This time I did. Im done with them. It’s time to meet in person and settle differences. I am willing.

As for everyone else, if you dont like my posts, click ignore and walk away. Dont read them, dont reply to them, move on.
Wtf does "meeting in person" supposed to accomplish that you cannot do right here? What's lacking here that you seem to need in person? Is it something intellectually you can't get across in this method?

Wtf does "meeting in person" supposed to accomplish that you cannot do right here? What's lacking here that you seem to need in person? Is it something intellectually you can't get across in this method?

Why did you get involved? You could easily ignore the thread. But you didn’t. You chimed in with your 2 cents. And now you decide to take shots at me. I could explain it to you but I cannot understand it for you. You’re dim.

I noticed you haven’t reprimanded eturd for his threats of gun violence. Or is that ok with you?

Chun walked in the door and confronted the person hassling him. Am I not allowed to do the same? What was it that Chun couldn’t get across intellectually? Why did he feel he should walk in the door?

Why did you get involved? You could easily ignore the thread. But you didn’t. You chimed in with your 2 cents. And now you decide to take shots at me. I could explain it to you but I cannot understand it for you. You’re dim.

I noticed you haven’t reprimanded eturd for his threats of gun violence. Or is that ok with you?

Chun walked in the door and confronted the person hassling him. Am I not allowed to do the same? What was it that Chun couldn’t get across intellectually? Why did he feel he should walk in the door?
I don't much care for posters who call fellow posters "dipshits" or "f***ing idiots". Old fashioned that way, i guess.

So you're gonna raise your voice and shout someone down? Yeah, that'll make it ALL better.

For a fella that claims he doesn't care what people think and urges them to put you on ignore, I must say...you sure seem to care a whole lot. Taihtsat

I don't much care for posters who call fellow posters "dipshits" or "f***ing idiots". Old fashioned that way, i guess.

So you're gonna raise your voice and shout someone down? Yeah, that'll make it ALL better.

For a fella that claims he doesn't care what people think and urges them to put you on ignore, I must say...you sure seem to care a whole lot. Taihtsat

Why are you diving into the thread? To pile on? Click ignore and move on with your day.

Why are you diving into the thread? To pile on? Click ignore and move on with your day.
Because when you say stupid shit, you need to be called out - because you're so willing to call others out. Fair play.

An example of stupid shit:
You: "I noticed you haven’t reprimanded eturd for his threats of gun violence. Or is that ok with you?"

Gun violence? Really? Where was this said? Go on and look, you won't find it. Taihtsat

Because when you say stupid shit, you need to be called out - because you're so willing to call others out. Fair play.

An example of stupid shit:
You: "I noticed you haven’t reprimanded eturd for his threats of gun violence. Or is that ok with you?"

Gun violence? Really? Where was this said? Go on and look, you won't find it. Taihtsat

Maybe you should read his post about being too old to fight and will handle it another way. Or was he talking about nunchucks?

If you wanna call me out for being an internet tough guy, I will prove you wrong. Fair play right?

taihtsat

Maybe you should read his post about being too old to fight and will handle it another way. Or was he talking about nunchucks?

If you wanna call me out for being an internet tough guy, I will prove you wrong. Fair play right?

taihtsat
Him: "...So I'll do what needs to be done to defend myself"

Lots of ways to defend oneself without resorting to guns. But you go right on jumping to conclusions and making shit up out of whole-cloth! Seems to suit you. Taihtsat

Him: "...So I'll do what needs to be done to defend myself"

Lots of ways to defend oneself without resorting to guns. But you go right on jumping to conclusions and making shit up out of whole-cloth! Seems to suit you. Taihtsat

Oh ok. He meant nunchucks. Or maybe ninja stars? I dunno you tell me.

Im not making shit up out of “whole cloth.” That’s what other posters do. Including you.

taihtsat

I’ve known a few true badass MFers…and I’m not claiming to be one, if someone takes a swing at me they better be prepared to wear one and I’ll leave it at that.

No, the few true badass dudes I know that I wouldn’t tangle with have one thing in common. You’d never know they were a badass. They don’t run their mouths constantly and act tough. They are respectful, polite, level-headed and can have a normal discussion without getting angry.

People who are that level of jackassary are the Johnny Tyler’s of the world. And inevitably they get grabbed by the ear and tossed out of the saloon.

Internet tough guys are so hilarious. My dad was the scariest and most intimidating person in the world when he wanted to be...but you'd never know it unless you forced him to be. Even then, he was super calm until he wasn't. Back then, the internet didn't exist, so his interactions with people were face to face and he just had that look in his eye that said, "This is not a fight you want".

That aside, Biggs may be a bad ass, but he's probably a bad ass in the same way that my old man was. If it was 1985, you wouldn't want to mess with him. By the time my dad passed away, the only question in a fight would have been how many bones would have broken in his hand if he tried to punch someone.

Internet tough guys are so hilarious. My dad was the scariest and most intimidating person in the world when he wanted to be...but you'd never know it unless you forced him to be. Even then, he was super calm until he wasn't. Back then, the internet didn't exist, so his interactions with people were face to face and he just had that look in his eye that said, "This is not a fight you want".

That aside, Biggs may be a bad ass, but he's probably a bad ass in the same way that my old man was. If it was 1985, you wouldn't want to mess with him. By the time my dad passed away, the only question in a fight would have been how many bones would have broken in his hand if he tried to punch someone.

How old was your father when he passed?

What do you think Dickert would say about this thread when he logged on to check the status of his extension 🤷‍♂️

What do you think Dickert would say about this thread when he logged on to check the status of his extension 🤷‍♂️

I have no idea what Dick would say. Chun would show up at the business of the person talking shit tho.

I have no idea what Dick would say. Chun would show up at the business of the person talking shit tho.
A slight difference ....Chun had insurance and his entire office had insurance at that insurance agents office so he went there, yelled at him and canceled his insurance.

What am I gonna do...ask 90 a bunch of questions and out him to sleep then put on the dreaded sleeper hold.
Use the dreaded claw! I was never quite sure what I liked better as a kid...pro wrestling or roller derby. Probably roller derby; there were always a few cute ones.

How old was your father when he passed?

He was in his early 70's. He was a longtime smoker and it took a pretty serious health toll on him. I still remember my neighbor threatening us with a gun and my dad calmly putting his hand on the gun and saying, "I'm going to let this pass this time, but if you ever threaten me or my family again, I'll shove that gun up your a$$ and blow your f'ing head off".

He was in his early 70's. He was a longtime smoker and it took a pretty serious health toll on him. I still remember my neighbor threatening us with a gun and my dad calmly putting his hand on the gun and saying, "I'm going to let this pass this time, but if you ever threaten me or my family again, I'll shove that gun up your a$$ and blow your f'ing head off".

Looks like your neighbor learned to stop pushing when told to stop.

Ed, to his credit, seemed to have Biggs' back.
Wrong conclusion...I understand Bigg's point...there are several ways to be be an internet tough guy.

For example...when 90 says "we are in Biggs head? Is that something to be proud of? Do we get a participation ribbon , do we get a bonus off this?

Pete imagine -CougEd going out to a nice dinner with his spouse. And he has a big grin on his face. She asks him "Ed why the proud look?" "Well CougEd's much better half, I had a helluva day. I went toe to with Biggs Coug om Cougzone, I am in his head. You would be so proud of me. I own him". Wait where are you going we havent had dinner yet".

And Pete, I whole heartily disagree with his assessment of Dickert. I disagree with him the UW should be a fire-able offense. I thin finish in the top three of almost every defensive category is a feather in their cap, not to be dismissed because of one or two games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT