ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Oregon's season was an

How_did_this_happen?

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2012
aberration and they will return to how they were previously...or will they be more likely a 7-9 win program going forward?

They still have a ton of money. Keep that in mind.

aberration and they will return to how they were previously...or will they be more likely a 7-9 win program going forward?

I think it depends if they keep Helfrich. Assuming they keep him, I could see him having a Tedford type of coaching career. But I think the days of winning 10 games/year are over with MH at the helm. This is their low point, but talent only wins you so many games. Coaching matters and I'm not completely sold he's the coach for them (they can keep him as long as they'd like though ;)).

That's not to say they move in a different direction and that could reverse, but it surely feels like the shine wore off Oregon this season. Anything Chip Kelly spun into gold is now antique. They aren't different anymore.

kelly is gone, those days are not going to come back. they won't stay this far down 7-9 wins? maybe, maybe fewer some years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT