ADVERTISEMENT

Dots connecting?

I have no real idea. But, I presume that he was strict. I am not sure if I would call it too strict. Rolovich inherited players from Chow. That he suspended them, I think says he was strict. I find it hard to believe that a coach would resign because he believed the head coach was too lenient and should have been harsher.

I could see a coach upset that players he liked, and perhaps recruited, were being what he thought were unfairly punished.
You are about where I am with this. Rather hard to get a clear view of the puzzle when most of the pieces are missing. Right now we are scuffling around following rumors, hearsay and vague hypotheses.

You are about where I am with this. Rather hard to get a clear view of the puzzle when most of the pieces are missing. Right now we are scuffling around following rumors, hearsay and vague hypotheses.

And it’s fun!

I've never understood why coaches who maintain winning programs are often devalued because they came into a good situation. That's not to minimize what Rolovich has done at Hawaii, but Harsin's 71-22 career record and 7 bowls in 7 seasons (6 at Boise State) is impressive to me.

Glad Cougar
I can't confirm, but it's probably because when they move up a level they fail more often than not. Much like all other Boise coaches that took bigger jobs outside of Pete of course.

I can't confirm, but it's probably because when they move up a level they fail more often than not. Much like all other Boise coaches that took bigger jobs outside of Pete of course.
Dirk Koetter and Houston Nutt did alright. Hawkins was catastrophic

And it’s fun!
LOL You're right about that. Kinda like watching a close game and worrying whether we will come out of it on the right side of the ledger. Either that or we are a bunch of masochists enjoying the pain of not knowing when or how it will end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT