ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Bledsoe's son coming to WSU

Neville injured his hip early in the 2nd quarter in the state champ game. He did not return. Status unknown. Bledsoe is a great PR move. If he pans out I will be ecstatic.

Neville injured his hip early in the 2nd quarter in the state champ game. He did not return. Status unknown. Bledsoe is a great PR move. If he pans out I will be ecstatic.
Watched his tape. He looks damn good. Throws a very nice deep ball. And he's big and athletic to boot. With his pedigree I'm surprised he didn't get some bigger offers.

What's the knock on Bledsoe (in terms of no Pac12 scholarship offers)?

He can play. I have no idea how he stacks up to other kids up and down the West Coast. I'd imagine he could hold his own with any "thrower" out there. He has more moxy and savvy then a lot of other kids competing for the same scholarships.

If not a QB, then a TE. Now that we have a running game, we may next find a way to utilize a TE…or even a split TE.

the last QB we had that turned down N. AZ was steve birnbaum

Did Birnbaum and Mencke produce any male offspring? Think of the possibilities if they had sons the same age and both are quarterbacks - and they both attend WSU!

He can play. I have no idea how he stacks up to other kids up and down the West Coast. I'd imagine he could hold his own with any "thrower" out there. He has more moxy and savvy then a lot of other kids competing for the same scholarships.

Considering one of WSU's last walk-ons turned out pretty well, I have a good feeling the Cougs will be in good hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT