ADVERTISEMENT

Final Pac12 Tournament

7ICoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 30, 2003
I look for USC to make a big run toward the final game. What are your thoughts?>

Reactions: Coug90
My thoughts are that I'm as cursed as a fan as the Cougs are as a team.

Besides dropping 4 spots in the polls for a close loss to a conference rival (I challenge you to find an east coast team that got thumped as hard after a loss), I feel like they're already looking past the tournament towards the big dance. Which is going to get them another loss, more drops in the poll, and now an lower seed getting shipped back east instead of playing in their back yard.

My cursed part is... I'll be in Vegas this Wed/ Thurs for business and of course the Cougs manage to earn a bye this year.

I might have to go change my poll vote to "out in first round."

I look for USC to make a big run toward the final game. What are your thoughts?>
Totally agree. Pretty sure Arizona doesn't want to see them again and glad we have no chance to see them before the championship game if we make it that far.

All I know is that I'm excited to be driving up to Lost Wages tomorrow to see the Cougs! That being said, I do agree-- I'm concerned that we might be getting low on fairy dust..

Reactions: Coug90 and 79COUG
Local update: a close friend is a bartender in an establishment next to T Mobile and texted me this morning that her bar is full of Huskies. I informed her they're a bunch of losers and expect a lot of Zima and fruity drink orders. She just texted back I was right and they're a bunch of no-tipping losers.
On brand.

Local update: a close friend is a bartender in an establishment next to T Mobile and texted me this morning that her bar is full of Huskies. I informed her they're a bunch of losers and expect a lot of Zima and fruity drink orders. She just texted back I was right and they're a bunch of no-tipping losers.
On brand.
I am glad the Husky fans went home disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT