ADVERTISEMENT

Finalizing schedule with the MWC

7 games with MWC, 3 already scheduled Non Conference games,( one of which is SDSU) plus OSU and UW and we have a 12 game schedule. Now we just need the Washington Supreme Court to rule by the 12th of this month, according to the bylaws and precedent, and we can move forward. The Washington State Supreme Court will be the biggest remaining obstacle for a while., the longer they wait the more harm they cause. Unfortunately, the Portal opens up on Monday, the Supreme Court is expected to take another week or two beyond that. I have this feeling the Supreme Court will come up with a creative ruling that screws us. Sticking to by laws and precedent is not their strong suit, which we have seen in the past.

7 games with MWC, 3 already scheduled Non Conference games,( one of which is SDSU) plus OSU and UW and we have a 12 game schedule. Now we just need the Washington Supreme Court to rule by the 12th of this month, according to the bylaws and precedent, and we can move forward. The Washington State Supreme Court will be the biggest remaining obstacle for a while., the longer they wait the more harm they cause. Unfortunately, the Portal opens up on Monday, the Supreme Court is expected to take another week or two beyond that. I have this feeling the Supreme Court will come up with a creative ruling that screws us. Sticking to by laws and precedent is not their strong suit, which we have seen in the past.
I really don’t see an avenue for them to rule against us. What I see as the negative outcome is for them to say it’s not within their purview and the schools just need to work it out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT