ADVERTISEMENT

First Team Meeting with #ROLO

Nice opener from Rolo, have to say. Seems like somebody that can inspire and wants to be where he is, doing what he's doing. That's important in a leadership spot, because people can see through it when you fake it.

Nicely done introduction and video. I like the logo that they created for Rolovich. If I had a minor disappointment, it’s that we didn’t get lucky (so far) and get a viral moment out of that speech that can be used for marketing.

When K-Stare players first met Klieman last winter, he finished his speech by telling the guys to spend every day trying to be better players, students and people and to go out and “Win the danged day”. The phrase blew up with the fan base and within a couple days, KSU had trademarked the phrase, selling t-shirts and putting up billboards. I watched that Klieman video on day one and thought, “Damn....he freakin’ nailed it at the end!”

Rolovich had a nice intro and it seems like the players are excited. I’m glad that Chun is flat out telling the team that failure in 2020 is not the expectation. We don’t have any of the, “Hey, we might not suck in four years” bullish!t that we had with Wulff.

I’m excited to see where we go.

The most dangerous thing about Chun is that he actually believes that he knows what he is doing . I know that the vast majority here probably 95 % of you guys believe in him .We will see who is right at this time next year.Keep the enthusiasm up and buy those tickets .I actually hope that i am wrong.

The most dangerous thing about Chun is that he actually believes that he knows what he is doing . I know that the vast majority here probably 95 % of you guys believe in him .We will see who is right at this time next year.Keep the enthusiasm up and buy those tickets .I actually hope that i am wrong.

You just keep being you.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif

Well gosh I hope our AD knows what he is doing lol

Your concern is noted

Reactions: ShockandAweWSU
Yeah I find that to be a dangerous character trait in people too...when the believe in what they are doing. WTF are you talking about.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif

Yes, Chun looks like a very dangerous guy. Beware Coug fans.

Do you have a positive outlook on anything?

My only issue is that ive only seen one pic of him with the boonie hat and now thats his trademark/logo?

Tbh, its fine in Hawaii but Id rather not see him hearing the hat on our sidelines. UNLESS they make him a Coug hat, THEN Id be kinda ok with it. Not my fave, but ok.

Picking nits, I know.

My only issue is that ive only seen one pic of him with the boonie hat and now thats his trademark/logo?

Tbh, its fine in Hawaii but Id rather not see him hearing the hat on our sidelines. UNLESS they make him a Coug hat, THEN Id be kinda ok with it. Not my fave, but ok.

Picking nits, I know.
It sort of his go to.
images

Becoming the new leader is a process, and the decision to begin with some humility is almost always a good one. Good start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT