ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread. Cougs vs. Cardinal

Seriously, Mateer will take off with the ball, Ward is playing flag football.

I just said the same to my brother.

this running around in the backfield sideline to sideline instead of taking off for 2 seasons in a row is just old.

2 problems I’m seeing with our OL tonight:

They’re making one contact with a defender, and not sustaining blocks…which means they’re also not redirecting the rush. DL get to go where they want to.

Second, They’re letting defenders get up against their chests where they have no leverage. Their hands aren’t getting up fast enough, which means No punch, no push.

35 seconds left in the half...own 35 yd line...we run a 2 yd out.

Why the fck is that even in the playbook at that juncture?!!

And he was tackled in bounds.

Cougs haven’t showed up for a 3rd quarter yet this year. Hopefully they can reverse that trend tonight.

Brink is clearly irritated. I’ll have to wait for the replay to see.
Omg. One of the worst groundings you’ll ever see. D was in him didn’t even have a chance to try and get out of the pocket and he chucked it OB with nobody within 30 yards. Unreal.

They spend a half hour looking at a six inch spot and they can’t spend 5 seconds getting a simple call right. F these guys.

From the stats on the radio, it’s quite the snoozer. I love defensive battles, but this sounds like a race to the bottom for offenses.

Jessamin says Victor is hurt.

Do the offense has the defense flip a coin every week to decide who’s going to mail it in?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT