ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

That's the problem with freedom of speech. Sometimes people say things you disagree with.
So, you were right and the Cougars gave up 3 or 7 points? Yes, you have freedom of speech. You also can be criticized when it turns out your freedom of speech was not very bright.

So, you were right and the Cougars gave up 3 or 7 points? Yes, you have freedom of speech. You also can be criticized when it turns out your freedom of speech was not very bright.
1990, you and I have different predispositions toward pessimism and optimism. These are personal biases.

The difference is, I recognize mine is a bias. You seem to think that yours confers virtue and justice. It does not - it is a bias like any other. This post is a departure from your normally sunny optimism.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Great win!!!! I'm trashed!!! Love it!! 11-2. Mutts suck. Yes!!!! Gonna feel like ass tomorrow ad I don't care. Go Cougs!!!!!!

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Yes they did get their money’s worth. I thought Montgomery, Butler and Purdy were absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see what Purdy does when he is a junior/senior because he is a special player. I became a cyclone fan tonight!

Yes they did get their money’s worth. I thought Montgomery, Butler and Purdy were absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see what Purdy does when he is a junior/senior because he is a special player. I became a cyclone fan tonight!
The dreamer in me would love to see Butler and Montgomery back next year to see if ISU can make that next step, but I do not expect either to return and if they are projected to go in the first two rounds, they should not return.

I could be wrong but my biases make me think ISUs recruiting classes haven’t been ranked much higher than our own. Whether or not that’s true those Cyclones and us Cougs made me think that coaches what evaluate talent well are WAY more important than rankings.

Reactions: random soul
I could be wrong but my biases make me think ISUs recruiting classes haven’t been ranked much higher than our own. Whether or not that’s true those Cyclones and us Cougs made me think that coaches what evaluate talent well are WAY more important than rankings.
No clue where your's have been ranked, but our recruiting classes that created this team were never top 50 nationally

Iowa State pulls everyone into ugly games . That is their style of ball.

Kudos to WSU for surviving.

Hate to bag on one player but that is a more comfortable finish if Calvin hangs on to that 3rd down conversion early in the 4th Q.
or if Winston doesn’t drop the ball in the first half. Or if BS chop block call doesn’t happen. That’s football. We probably let them hang around longer than they should have but ultimately better team won.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
Iowa State pulls everyone into ugly games . That is their style of ball.

Kudos to WSU for surviving.

Hate to bag on one player but that is a more comfortable finish if Calvin hangs on to that 3rd down conversion early in the 4th Q.
Calvin wasn't the only one with a drive killing drop, so yeah you shouldn't bag on Calvin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT