ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
I have not watched all year - I tend to sleep in a lot. But woke up early and said screw it so I got up.

So 'Ol Crimson and Whitey were front and center, but where did this anthracite flag come from? Didn't see the OSU flag at first, but it was there.

I haven't caught the whole thing and probably will turn off soon - but haven't heard any jabs from MacAfee yet. I kind of wonder if the ESPN execs had a littl chat with him - he seemed a bit chill, so far anyway..

Kid just missed a 30 yard field goal for $45,000. Right on track but just below the crossbar.

He said something to the affect of “I appreciate WSU’s passionate fans. The don’t like Pat Mac abut i appreciate their passion.” And he picked us to win.

Corso complained that “the WSU coach is mad at me.”

Corso and Herbie picked UCLA. Maybe Pat has moved on, but not the other two.

Pat must have got told by espn to fix it’, so with his tail between his legs, he did. Corso needs to vacate the booth. Kirk is a kiss ass man. Game Day has gotten lame.

Reactions: Cougini5591
I have not watched all year - I tend to sleep in a lot. But woke up early and said screw it so I got up.

So 'Ol Crimson and Whitey were front and center, but where did this anthracite flag come from? Didn't see the OSU flag at first, but it was there.

I haven't caught the whole thing and probably will turn off soon - but haven't heard any jabs from MacAfee yet. I kind of wonder if the ESPN execs had a littl chat with him - he seemed a bit chill, so far anyway..

Kid just missed a 30 yard field goal for $45,000. Right on track but just below the crossbar.
Anthracite flag was by non other than Tom Pounds himself.

He said something to the affect of “I appreciate WSU’s passionate fans. The don’t like Pat Mac abut i appreciate their passion.” And he picked us to win.

Corso complained that “the WSU coach is mad at me.”

Corso and Herbie picked UCLA. Maybe Pat has moved on, but not the other two.
Corso needs to step down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT