ADVERTISEMENT

GBC & ST

Anyone else wish Go Big Cougs and/or Smoking Tongue were still running this site?
Well I do of course. I wish a lot of things were still as they were. That would also mean there would be occasional content which might spur discussion. And many of the threads and posts that prevail today would go away in a hurry.

I suspect you are annoyed by my Baseball/World Events thread. I was ready to talk about Baseball. And yes I sort of broke my promise about not posting about politics. Although my subject matter doesn't necessarily have to be about politics. I thought a thoughtful, intelligent exchange of ideas between educated adults about two major situations facing the US could be had. Ok, not really - I just wanted to see how fast it would go completely off topic. Immediately as it turned out. But nothing so far about Gaza. Which is really not political at all.

Anyone else wish Go Big Cougs and/or Smoking Tongue were still running this site?
Interestingly enough, I was cleaning out my email a week ago and saw a few emails where Tony and I were talking about the USMNT (The national US men's soccer team) about 14 years ago. I kept those emails for the memories.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT