ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna be a GREAT day!

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
The smoke has cleared (mostly), the sun is shining and our Cougs are gonna kick some donkey a$$ tonight!

GO COUGS!!!

Reactions: dgibbons and walzuu
The smoke has cleared (mostly), the sun is shining and our Cougs are gonna kick some donkey a$$ tonight!

GO COUGS!!!

This donkey (EdEeyore) moans otherwise...

c22dd4376c7b9668be105867a86900ef--sad-faces-happy-faces.jpg

The Donks! Can't wait.
Any predictions on how this will play out? Seems that BSU has a good defense either run or pass, but will WSU kep the run/pass ratio to last week or throw or run more? I'm really interested in WSU's offensive attack and how they defense against the run.

Any predictions on how this will play out? Seems that BSU has a good defense either run or pass, but will WSU kep the run/pass ratio to last week or throw or run more? I'm really interested in WSU's offensive attack and how they defense against the run.

I think it might come down to our WRs (specifically inside WR) taking hits and dishing them right back. They have got to be tougher. One thing I loved about River was his physical play. There would be times when he wouldnt be thrown the ball but he would aggressively go after DBs and lay some hits/blocks.

This donkey (EdEeyore) moans otherwise...

c22dd4376c7b9668be105867a86900ef--sad-faces-happy-faces.jpg

Why are you consistently such an ass? (no donkey pun intended) I don't think I have read a post from you in 6 months that brings anything to the table, or does anything but ridicule Ed or some other poster. Which I am sure you will do to me in response to this one.

Why don't you just leave Ed alone and talk about Cougar Football?

That said, and I said this last year, this is a big game for us and BSU. They beat us and they probably get ranked and we drop out for weeks unless we beat USC. Talked to someone who is friends with some team members families and he didn't think we had anything to worry about. Hope that was just his opinion and not that of the players. BSU will be jacked for this game.

Unrelated - unranked Nebraska at unranked Oregon? Is that a typo? How times change.....

Why are you consistently such an ass? (no donkey pun intended) I don't think I have read a post from you in 6 months that brings anything to the table, or does anything but ridicule Ed or some other poster. Which I am sure you will do to me in response to this one.

That said, and I said this last year, this is a big game for us and BSU. They beat us and they probably get ranked and we drop out for weeks unless we beat USC. Talked to someone who is friends with some team members families and he didn't think we had anything to worry about. Hope that was just his opinion and not that of the players. BSU will be jacked for this game.

Unrelated - unranked Nebraska at unranked Oregon? Is that a typo? How times change.....

Dumbass, you clearly haven't been reading my posts for the past six months. Only when Ed recently emerged from his toilet have I AND others taken him to task. I don't see you whining about them.

Not going to get in the middle of this squabble but as for your comment about Oregon/Nebraska I don't think Oregon is going to be unranked for long. Taggert and his shiny new D.C. Has Oregons swagger back. They will be a formidable foe.

Dumbass, you clearly haven't been reading my posts for the past six months. Only when Ed recently emerged from his toilet have I AND others taken him to task. I don't see you whining about them.

Nice insult. Read your own posts, including the first one of this thread. You respond to something completely non-Ed related by insulting Ed. And in general you don't take Ed to task, you just insult him. Are you 5?

Meh - why waste my breath.

Not going to get in the middle of this squabble but as for your comment about Oregon/Nebraska I don't think Oregon is going to be unranked for long. Taggert and his shiny new D.C. Has Oregons swagger back. They will be a formidable foe.

Watching the game now. Oregon looks pretty stout so far, up 21-7

Watching the game now. Oregon looks pretty stout so far, up 21-7
Yeah the confidence they are playing with is night and day vs last year. They had the 5 * kids last year, but coaching makes all the difference. Helfrich was awful and Taggert knows what he's doing.

Yeah the confidence they are playing with is night and day vs last year. They had the 5 * kids last year, but coaching makes all the difference. Helfrich was awful and Taggert knows what he's doing.

He does. But, he was also given a blank checkbook to go out and hire the best coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT