ADVERTISEMENT

Heart of Dallas Bowl

Dickenson Baird goes to as many if not more mutt than WSU games, so his allegiance is clear. Hence, Dickenson or Little Dick Baird.

I go to Husky games...do tell Joe the Orkin guy. You ever see Marshawn Lynch's commercial about "Stop Bugging Me" pest control. I thought that was going to be you and I was going to be squashed.

If only we'd start playing each other for the league title.

Not contesting that UW rightfully won the North , although with 2 divisional losses even that had a certain amount of luck to it.

The bigger picture for the conference is getting some quality opponent to represent the South.

It is kind of telling in both of UW conference championships the team that they beat in the Conference Championship game went on to get absolutely smoked in their Bowl games.

I would think UW would even want a better opponent in the Conference Championship game. It would play better for National perception and probably get the team more ready for their own bowl game.

Whoa! You’re telling me Couged is a huskie season ticket holder, Tyee member?
Too funny . I have been In Husky stadium once in 40 years in 1985 that it was not for the Apple Cup. And the only reason I was there in 1985 was because that is how I got my apple cup ticket. Save that one experience outside of Apple Cups I have never been in Husky stadium.

Now I will confess I did go to the uw/WSU woman’s basketball game this past weekend. Of course I rooted for the Cougs but I do have a secondary rooting interest in the game .

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with your first five. Matt Campbell is a terrific coach. But hasn't Georgia lost three big games inwhich they had big leads? Not sure a two year run is worthy, but the pool is small.

Frost, what has he done? Nebraska really struggled this year.
Frost had a rough early season at Nebraska but had them playing much better by the end of the year. I was mostly basing it on the turnaround he achieved at UCF, along with the Huskers improvement from where they were in September to where they are now.

Too funny . I have been In Husky stadium once in 40 years in 1985 that it was not for the Apple Cup. And the only reason I was there in 1985 was because that is how I got my apple cup ticket. Save that one experience outside of Apple Cups I have never been in Husky stadium.

Now I will confess I did go to the uw/WSU woman’s basketball game this past weekend. Of course I rooted for the Cougs but I do have a secondary rooting interest in the game .

I call bullshit. Everything is passive aggressive with you. You’re an impressive troll, I’ll give you that.

I call bullshit. Everything is passive aggressive with you. You’re an impressive troll, I’ll give you that.

There is nothing passive aggressive discussing Peterson. If your argument is he cant be a top 15 coach or we can't grade him because he is a Husky I get that.

You can "call" whatever, but you are dead wrong.

Last edited:
I go to Husky games...do tell Joe the Orkin guy. You ever see Marshawn Lynch's commercial about "Stop Bugging Me" pest control. I thought that was going to be you and I was going to be squashed.

So, even while you watch TV commercials I live rent free in your head? I don't mind: no rent, and it's very spacious, although many of the electrical outlets aren't working.

So, even while you watch TV commercials I live rent free in your head? I don't mind: no rent, and it's very spacious, although many of the electrical outlets aren't working.

Not in my head at all. I was just referring to you squashing me like a bug and having a big surprise come my way. Bruce Almighty you are an urban cowboy...big hat, no cattle.

Not in my head at all. I was just referring to you squashing me like a bug and having a big surprise come my way. Bruce Almighty you are an urban cowboy...big hat, no cattle.
It's so cute when you try to be witty.

Reactions: Cougatron
Leach is in the top 10 purely because of his ability to create a championship caliber team from a virtually unknown athletes. His ability to find talent nationwide and develop that talent, is remarkable. He also is 2-2 in the big games (Iowa State/Miami) over the last 4 years.
Apple cups are big games just sayin

Reactions: HHusky and CougEd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT