ADVERTISEMENT

Herbert should declared and skipped the bowl game

Mario Cristobal Was celebrating like this might fool The Knight Foundation from wanting a end of the year meeting.

Highly Unlikely Mario

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
He is literally costing himself tens of thousands, if not millions of dollars every time he steps on the field for Oregon.

Can a team full of 5 stars be a dumpster fire?

QB is the worst coached and most poorly evaluated position in football. He should have left while the gettin’ was good.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
Well Stanford and Oregon helped the PAC 12 s prestige by winning their games no matter the margin.

He is literally costing himself tens of thousands, if not millions of dollars every time he steps on the field for Oregon.

uhhhhh-maybe.jpg

Mario Cristobal Was celebrating like this might fool The Knight Foundation from wanting a end of the year meeting.

Highly Unlikely Mario

That was a goofy over the top celebration for a coach to have in winning a lower tier bowl by the riveting score of 7-6.

I actually thought the players were going to put him on their shoulders for a minute there. Personally would be embarrassed it I were an Oregon supporter. This is a program that played in the NC game and had a Heisman winner not that long ago, and now they are acting like 3rd graders at Christmas for winning the Red Box bowl in front of a crowd of maybe at best 25K people.

Last edited:
Reactions: BiggsCoug
That was a goofy over the top celebration for a coach to have just have won a lower tier bowl by the riveting score of 7-6.

I actually thought the players were going to put him on their shoulders for a minute there. Personally would be embarrassed it I were an Oregon supporter. This is a program that played in the NC game and had a Heisman winner not that long ago, and now they are acting like 3rd graders at Christmas for winning the Red Box bowl in front of a crowd of maybe at best 25K people.
Christobols demeanor during that game reminded me an awful lot of Clay Helton...just saying.

Reactions: WASH ST A&M FAN
That was a goofy over the top celebration for a coach to have in winning a lower tier bowl by the riveting score of 7-6.

I heard that the Ducks ordered an AYSO-style participation trophy for each player.

He didn’t cost himself a dime . Jake locker was as inaccurate as they come and he was the 10th pick in the draft . The nfl coaches always feel they can coach these kids up .

I was referring to his height.

No one rivals Jeff “William Wallace” Tuel. He consumed the English with lightning from his eyes and fireballs from his arse.
You forgot seven feet tall...

I'll drop it. Happy new year to you and yours.

Tuel beat the Huskies. Tuel made the NFL, started a game and threw a TD pass. Would have won that game and might still be in the league if not for the stupid goal line play call that led to the fatal pick 6.

Assuming that neither of you have achieved that, yeah drop it. Of course you just need attention, dickgibbons.

Tuel beat the Huskies. Tuel made the NFL, started a game and threw a TD pass. Would have won that game and might still be in the league if not for the stupid goal line play call that led to the fatal pick 6.

Assuming that neither of you have achieved that, yeah drop it. Of course you just need attention, dickgibbons.

And had the pick Tuel thrown to the husky LB not gone through said LB's hands and on to a Coug WR, WSU would have lost the 2008 AC. Tuel did have his moments, however. Just because dgibbons disagrees with you is no need to get all loiled up.

Last edited:

You’ve gone what, a whole day without one of your typical “look at me” posts.

You’ve gone what, a whole day without one of your typical “look at me” posts.

And you've posted at least 20 times, all of them insulting other posters. So what's your point, dickgibbons? Who is looking for attention? Uhhh….maybe you?

And you've posted at least 20 times, all of them insulting other posters. So what's your point, dickgibbons? Who is looking for attention? Uhhh….maybe you?

Not all of them insulted other posters. But good to know you’re watching.

What’s your point?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT