ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmmmmmmmm

It’s probably new uniforms for next year. One can dream about stadium naming rights or the IPF funding.

One of my friends on Facebook suggested that CVE means "Cougville Everywhere" and that they will be announcing the approval of alcohol sales around the stadium.

IPF or naming rights. Or maybe big bucks for the naming rights leads to the IPF.

Do you really think that the bigtime donors (which I thank, sorry that I'm not that rich) "follow" Twitter?

Every businessperson follows social media to some degree, and EVERY successful business leans heavily on it.

WSU has some sort of pending business announcement or other news related to the athletic department, so they’ve used the social media platform as a means to connect to their followers and update them on the announcement.

How is this a bad thing?

Every businessperson follows social media to some degree, and EVERY successful business leans heavily on it.

WSU has some sort of pending business announcement or other news related to the athletic department, so they’ve used the social media platform as a means to connect to their followers and update them on the announcement.

How is this a bad thing?

"Every" is a pretty sweeping statement, but whatever.

I guess my point is that I don't see the point in teasing the "big" announcement 10 days ahead of time. Just announce whatever it is, and let the Coug Nation decide how big it is.

One of my friends on Facebook suggested that CVE means "Cougville Everywhere" and that they will be announcing the approval of alcohol sales around the stadium.

Doesn’t seem a great look for WSU to have the Prez of the University shouting out in all caps, ‘AWESOME’ if it’s an announcement that beer is available in Martin Stadium.

Doesn’t seem a great look for WSU to have the Prez of the University shouting out in all caps, ‘AWESOME’ if it’s an announcement that beer is available in Martin Stadium.

Oh come on........you'd love him if that was actually the announcement! It would mean that he's starting to fit in.

"Every" is a pretty sweeping statement, but whatever.

I guess my point is that I don't see the point in teasing the "big" announcement 10 days ahead of time. Just announce whatever it is, and let the Coug Nation decide how big it is.
Your post reminds me of an old man yelling "Get off my lawn "

Last edited:
I will wait and see what happens but my expectations are limited. Remember, guys, that the last time we were confronted by a pending and momentous announcement it turned out to be Limo Larry announcing that he had received an extension at an even higher rate of pay. I was so happy and I know that you were too.

Agreed. Not really a great look. "Guess what everyone...duh duh duuuuuuuh, you can drink in the stadium now!!!"

I mean, I think most Cougs would think that news was awesome, but I don't know that the university would make a big spectacle out of it.

Reactions: Cougzz
Agreed. Not really a great look. "Guess what everyone...duh duh duuuuuuuh, you can drink in the stadium now!!!"

I mean, I think most Cougs would think that news was awesome, but I don't know that the university would make a big spectacle out of it.

I'll take that every day of the f'ing week over dry V. Lane. I like my U Prez' to be relatable and knock back some suds....

They’re now saying it’s something that’s never been done???? Hmmm. Stand by for a letdown.

Your post reminds me of an old man yelling "Get off my lawn "

003-the-muppets-grumpy-old-men-f.jpg

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
Yaki, I expected a picture of Eastwood in Gran Torino....but you did me one better!

;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT