ADVERTISEMENT

***Holiday Bowl - WSU v Minnesota - GAME THREAD***

Watch it again. 54's right foot is between the legs of the Minn player. His foot is in front of the Minn player and hits the ball. You can even see the turf fly up. Once you see it, it becomes obvious.
We all watched it 5x. That was my initial feeling but after watching it 5x, I landed where the broadcasters and the rest of the world did.

Surprised that Luke just didn't let it fly as far as he could when there was nobody open.
Going cross the field is a big mistake in most situations. At least throw up a jump ball.

One more first down and Minnesota has won the game.

This team is garbage on offense right now and I see no reason to be optimistic for next season with Marks and Cracraft gone. This offense needs WRs who can find the gaps in the coverage and catch the ball. Sorry but Sweet is no Cracraft. This team will struggle to find 6 wins next year.

We lack the quality of athletes we need to compete. I am surprised. Leach has been huge for WSU, but we are an average team. Big disappointment I really don't care if Luke leaves.

Can't even get big yards in garbage time. Despite an 8-win streak, too many major program embarrassments this year (in Leach era - God knows WSU has lower lows).

We lack the quality of athletes we need to compete. I am surprised. Leach has been huge for WSU, but we are an average team. Big disappointment I really don't care if Luke leaves.

Well Leach has taken this team from the gutter but there is a lot more room for improvement.
8-5 is still a decent year but it you don't like to end it with 3 losses.

honestly, if we are going to regress next year (which I believe we do) I'd rather get the QB of the future some experience. No point in starting a senior QB just to go 5-7. Might as well develop Hilinski. I like Falk. He's been a very good QB for us... and I don't think he is the problem. I just don't see who is going to step up at WR. I suppose we start Falk and see where things go. If we start strong, stick with him. But if we fade and a bowl is unlikely, get the young gun some reps.

What a friggin idiot.
Targets a player with 20 seconds left.
What has to be done to stop this.

I appreciate Leach saving our program, but we are what we are. Let's hope we can get better as a team in 2017. Thanks to the seniors for sticking through the years. I hope we are a tougher and smarter team in 2017.

At this point Luke is not an NFL QB. What has he really done the last 3 games? I get he is a great kid, but seriously he is not Tom Brady Jr. at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT