ADVERTISEMENT

How in the world...?

cr8zyncalif

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Please add on your own ending to this question starter. Here are a couple to get you started.

....does a team win a game when they are -4 in turnovers? Particularly when the 5 total turnovers led to 4 scores?

...do so many passes get tipped? We've gone games at a time without a tipped pass.

...does Gordon check into a run for the last play with time expiring? I never thought I'd see that happen.

...does the defense make a key stop at the end of the game? If you had to pick a key moment in the game, I'd have to pick that stop.

...do we turn the ball over 5 times and still score over 50 points?

After a little thought, I've got to edit to add one more:

...does the prevent D bite the other team instead of WSU at the end?

Last edited:
Please add on your own ending to this question starter. Here are a couple to get you started.

....does a team win a game when they are -4 in turnovers? Particularly when the 5 total turnovers led to 4 scores?

...do so many passes get tipped? We've gone games at a time without a tipped pass.

...does Gordon check into a run for the last play with time expiring? I never thought I'd see that happen.

...does the defense make a key stop at the end of the game? If you had to pick a key moment in the game, I'd have to pick that stop.

A win with that defense combined with that many turnovers is a minor miracle even if it was against a bad OSU team

Only if you’re strong and fit and tough all day and all the other cliches.

....does Jonathon Smith think going for it at mid field with a 5 point lead is a wise decision.

....does Easop Winston hang on to that ball after getting clubbed (clean hit) on the final drive at the 10 yard line.

....does Jonathon Smith think going for it at mid field with a 5 point lead is a wise decision.

When your defense is awful, you’d rather not put the game in their hands. If they punt, maybe it’s a touchback and they gain 20 yards and we still have over a minute. If the punt gets blocked...snap muffed...

I’m sure Smith regrets it, but if it was us, I wouldn’t have wanted to punt either.

....does Easop Winston hang on to that ball after getting clubbed (clean hit) on the final drive at the 10 yard line.

That catch by Easop was what I was going to add but you beat me to it. That was a yuuuuuge hit.

Agree on the other one as well. They probably win if they punt.

When your defense is awful, you’d rather not put the game in their hands. If they punt, maybe it’s a touchback and they gain 20 yards and we still have over a minute. If the punt gets blocked...snap muffed...

I’m sure Smith regrets it, but if it was us, I wouldn’t have wanted to punt either.

I think the fact that there was 70 seconds left in the game and we had no timeouts is what makes his decision really bad. If it was the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter id agree with you. Every second mattered.

did my wife not send me packing after my meltdown watching Gordon throw his first and second interceptions?

are my livers still holding up after the abuse I have put them through the past 3 months?

do I continue to convince myself we are going to win the Apple Cup?

Trump....you brought up the Apple Cup.

We lose if it is a low scoring game. We win if it is a track meet.

Reactions: TrumpCoug

I think that situation was perfect for the quick kick. A punt runs the risk of a touchback, bad snap, or block. Line up in a regular formation, let the QB look at the defense, and if there’s not a mismatch somewhere, quick kick. D isn’t lined up for it, just a little pooch kick gets behind the defense, and there’s not a great chance of a touchback. Plus it probably eats a few more seconds

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT