ADVERTISEMENT

If you're not watching Klay Thompson's

Heckuva job by WSU and great speech by Klay too.

Class all around
That guy bleeds crimson, literally and figuratively. That was really awesome to see the love he exudes for the University, and the students towards KT.

Thanks a bunch, Larry Scott.

Pac 12 Network...pfft. Maybe get it on every satellite and live streaming service. You've had, what, 8 years?

Reactions: metprof
Thanks a bunch, Larry Scott.

Pac 12 Network...pfft. Maybe get it on every satellite and live streaming service. You've had, what, 8 years?

Crazy too. I live outside US and can watch pac12 international free on youtube.

If you have vpn maybe connect outside US and try youtube.

Very nice. I run a vpn through my Firestick. Didn't know it was free internationally.

Maybe Larry Scott should just do his f'ing job and get his pet network on the various distribution channels.

Or maybe he's too concerned about his kickback checks from Dish/Sling.

Sorry -he's a sh*t commissioner for what he's being paid. Appreciate the workaround but there's no reason for a workaround.

Maybe Larry Scott should just do his f'ing job and get his pet network on the various distribution channels.

Or maybe he's too concerned about his kickback checks from Dish/Sling.

Sorry -he's a sh*t commissioner for what he's being paid. Appreciate the workaround but there's no reason for a workaround.
He is focused on women’s javelin. #conferenceofchampions

Reactions: metprof
How much of a role did Klay’s mentioning of Coach Smith at USF have on Chun’s hire?

Loved the way he was up on his feet cheerleading after every made basket or other great play!

The crowd ate him up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT