ADVERTISEMENT

I'm surprised McDougle didn't play more.

I was surprised he didn’t play much either. However, I did watch him in the 4th quarter and thought he had en excellent push into the backfield, plus he had very low pas level.

I was surprised he didn’t play much either. However, I did watch him in the 4th quarter and thought he had en excellent push into the backfield, plus he had very low pas level.

He's pretty low as it is. I haven't heard or read anything about poor conditioning. I have heard Phelps say he wants McDougle to be more consistent. Here's hoping Lamonte doesn't go Lolohea on us.

He's pretty low as it is. I haven't heard or read anything about poor conditioning. I have heard Phelps say he wants McDougle to be more consistent. Here's hoping Lamonte doesn't go Lolohea on us.

Well, he's appeared in one game, so he's one up on LOLohea. Didn't that guy quit right before the season cause Phelps & Claeyes dared to put Comfort ahead of him?

Well, he's appeared in one game, so he's one up on LOLohea. Didn't that guy quit right before the season cause Phelps & Claeyes dared to put Comfort ahead of him?

And there was something about not properly utilizing his skill set.

Quick search tells me LOLOHEA did appear in the Lumberjacks 37-23 win over Missouri St last week.

However, he didn’t start & failed to record a tackle or assist in the game.

Yes. This is exactly what happened. He wrote some cryptic tweet when he left, but he thought that he had the starting job by just showing up. When he didn't, he quit.

Yes. This is exactly what happened. He wrote some cryptic tweet when he left, but he thought that he had the starting job by just showing up. When he didn't, he quit.

Brutal the kid hasn't been able to secure the starting job at lowly Northern Arizona. Talk about a kid I overestimated on signing day.

What I find comforting about the McDougle amount of play is that the coaches are consistent. It matters little what you did last year, last month, or last game. Consistency wins. A couple of wide receivers are learning this as well.

Reactions: metprof
I thought Jamir Thomas ended up at Western Iowa. Through 2 games no stats.

I don't recall hearing anything about him other than he was not expected in Pullman. If he was close, he could be still be trying to qualify.

Phelps always leans toward the upperclassmen. Block and Misi are seniors. Plus Phelps puts a premium on "get off" and explosion. He likes lighter more explosive dl. #9 isn't quite as explosive yet. Super strong though. Plus we played against an air raid team who throws a ton. I imagine he will play more vs the Stanford's and UWs who run more.

Reactions: earldacoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT