ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Hodgins

0-4 vs the Cougs.
Zero bowl games in his career.

Ha.
Didn't his dad say when he committed something like the commitment was solid, as they never go back on their word? They play at Oregon next week, and I am guessing Oregon is going to come out mad after today. He wanted to be the guy on his team and he is, instead of being just one of many good receivers at WSU.

He was once a WSU recruit that flipped correct?

Yup, which doesn't bother me, except he had quite a bit to say on the way out and made fun of Jamire Calvin when he flipped to WSU.

Have rooted against him ever since.

0-4 against the Cougs and 0 bowl games.

Reactions: Coug90
He’s a stud. Glad to beat him. He’ll be in the league. He decommitted because he was after bigger things and thought they were coming, never did. I think he settled on OSU because other schools filled up.

He’s a stud. Glad to beat him. He’ll be in the league. He decommitted because he was after bigger things and thought they were coming, never did. I think he settled on OSU because other schools filled up.

Was he one of the Dennis Simmons decommits?

Habibi-Likkio was a decommit from that class too. Airways rooted for him cause he seemed like a good kid who handled it with class.

Hodgins though, 0-4 vs WSU & 0 bowl games. :D

Just watched the replay. Thought it was funny on that sideline, toe touch grab that Strong broke up, the announcers kept talking about how Hodgins might have gotten a foot down. They replayed it 4 or 5 times, never once showing all the way till Hodgins dropped the ball when he landed.

That toe might have been down though. :D

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
Just watched the replay. Thought it was funny on that sideline, toe touch grab that Strong broke up, the announcers kept talking about how Hodgins might have gotten a foot down. They replayed it 4 or 5 times, never once showing all the way till Hodgins dropped the ball when he landed.

That toe might have been down though. :D

High quality commentary and production from the truck. I think it’s the first replay angle that shows the ball bouncing away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT