ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Johnson-Mack enrolls at. . .

He is closer to home. He is nowhere near the level of football he was playing. Prob a good personal decision, I dunno about the business decision. If he wanted to play in the NFL this isn't how you showcase your talents.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
Maybe he's trying to show the Duquesne fans he's committed to tucking the ball away since that's something he never mastered for the Cougs...

He is closer to home. He is nowhere near the level of football he was playing. Prob a good personal decision, I dunno about the business decision. If he wanted to play in the NFL this isn't how you showcase your talents.

No where near his 2 baby mamas..... horrible decision really. He was a power 5 starting receiver. He gets it now. Both of those players now get it. Should have stopped listening to their fat little girlfriends.

No where near his 2 baby mamas..... horrible decision really. He was a power 5 starting receiver. He gets it now. Both of those players now get it. Should have stopped listening to their fat little girlfriends.

He went from the penthouse to the outhouse. I dunno if the school even offers full rides or if they split them up. He may be paying for his education now. Not a smart business move. 2 baby mama's? I'll leave that one alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT