ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Johnson-Mack

and his kids are in Florida? so he'd be about 2000 miles closer to them but still 1000 away

Duquesne is a basketball school

and yeah - only he knows the full story - whatever the case I wish him well

his busted "O" TD celebration was classic!

Last edited:
Quite possible.

Maybe Pittsburg works for him and his family.

Yes, just because his girlfriend and kid(s) are in Florida doesn't mean that's the only place they can wind up. Maybe her parents are in Pittsburgh, or maybe they can get a job there while they couldn't in Pullman. Certainly interesting, but I wouldn't read too much into something like this.

Do they play I-AA or what we now call FCS? I think the release letter said he could only go to a D-I (FBS) school in Florida or an FCS school anywhere. Also, he wouldn't have to sit out a year at an FCS school. I won't comment on the family issues. I admit I thought he was the disappointment of the year. I expected a break out season and that clearly didn't happen. He is a big wide out but I don't think he has great hands and I don't think he read DB's very well. Anyway, I hope he lands at a good place.

Duquesne is a basketball school

and yeah - only he knows the full story - whatever the case I wish him well

his busted "O" TD celebration was classic!
Do they play I-AA or what we now call FCS? I think the release letter said he could only go to a D-I (FBS) school in Florida or an FCS school anywhere. Also, he wouldn't have to sit out a year at an FCS school. I won't comment on the family issues. I admit I thought he was the disappointment of the year. I expected a break out season and that clearly didn't happen. He is a big wide out but I don't think he has great hands and I don't think he read DB's very well. Anyway, I hope he lands at a good place.

Yes, it’s a low end FCS football program. His HS QB washed out of FAU and is transferring there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT