ADVERTISEMENT

Jamir Thomas is now on the official roster

A thread below indicated he was missing.

He's on the official roster because he signed a LOI back in December. It doesn't mean he's qualified and enrolled unfortunately. FWIW Jalen Thompson is still on the official roster and won't be eligible to play this fall either.

He's on the official roster because he signed a LOI back in December. It doesn't mean he's qualified and enrolled unfortunately. FWIW Jalen Thompson is still on the official roster and won't be eligible to play this fall either.

True. Many here might not recall the bumper crop of NQs that would appear on Mike Price's rosters every summer. They were all ghosts come practice time. Some of those would eventually appear as Prop 48/whatever within a year or two. Price finally got lucky with enough of them that we managed a Rose Bowl.

Looks like Jamir and McIntosh are set to show August 2nd. Fingers crossed.

Feel pretty confident about McIntosh arriving. Seems like a done deal. Thomas concerns me more, which sucks because I had him as our second best recruit of the 2019 class behind only Brown.

Feel pretty confident about McIntosh arriving. Seems like a done deal. Thomas concerns me more, which sucks because I had him as our second best recruit of the 2019 class behind only Brown.

Per S-R, Thomas is a long shot to be eligible next year.

So like someone else said. Must he go the JC route now?

It depends on what he needs. If it's just a higher test score, perhaps it's something he can attain in time to enroll in January. If it's a matter in which he doesn't have the requisite GPA in his core classes, that could mean going the JC route. We really do not have enough information at this juncture. He's a true talent, so here's hoping he sticks with us.

True. Many here might not recall the bumper crop of NQs that would appear on Mike Price's rosters every summer. They were all ghosts come practice time. Some of those would eventually appear as Prop 48/whatever within a year or two. Price finally got lucky with enough of them that we managed a Rose Bowl.[
I remember only too well, virtually every one of his "great" recruiting classes were decimated each year by mid summer. one by one we would learn of the many kids that didn't make it into school. so glad this is now the exception and not the norm

I can only think of two kids that went JC Route & found their way back to Pullman after signing day.

Sean Harper
Chris Bruhn

However, Kai Ellis (U-Dub) & Lance Mitchell (Oklahoma) bring back “what if” occurrences when they went JC after not qualifying for WSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT