ADVERTISEMENT

John Richardson

I am not getting what your issue is. Richardson is a CB coach. Unless Rolo would take a lesser position, which there is no reason he would, he would have to be offered a head coaching position at the college level.

The uw would not hire him to be a head coach. They would and have aimed higher. EWU is not looking for a head coach. Do I need to even talk about Rolo and WSU?
Everyone knows CBs are much less likely to contract and spread COVID. Their face masks even have those extra bars on the sides to block potential airborne viruses. This makes sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: cougcowboy
100% agree, Kurt may be the most level headed non confrontational fella on this board. Don’t think he had any intention of stirring the pot. If you can’t discuss a specific topic without going down a political rabbit hole that’s on you.

#AGTG

100% agree, Kurt may be the most level headed non confrontational fella on this board. Don’t think he had any intention of stirring the pot. If you can’t discuss a specific topic without going down a political rabbit hole that’s on you.

Maybe Kurt wasn't trying to stir sh!t up.....but there's just no positive upside for anyone talking about vaccines even when it's to smack talk a rival. Everyone has their mind made up and even using it to talk sh!t on the Huskies is just a dumb f#cking thing to do.

Just tired of seeing stupid sh!t about vaccines. We need an asteroid to hit our f#cking planet and put us out of our misery.

Maybe Kurt wasn't trying to stir sh!t up.....but there's just no positive upside for anyone talking about vaccines even when it's to smack talk a rival. Everyone has their mind made up and even using it to talk sh!t on the Huskies is just a dumb f#cking thing to do.

Just tired of seeing stupid sh!t about vaccines. We need an asteroid to hit our f#cking planet and put us out of our misery.
We are 4 years since this all started. Think it’s reasonable to assume a discussion can be had about a coach who was eliminated because coming back to coach in WA without people getting their panties in a bunch.

We are 4 years since this all started. Think it’s reasonable to assume a discussion can be had about a coach who was eliminated because coming back to coach in WA without people getting their panties in a bunch.

But what's the fricking point? What is someone hoping to accomplish besides saying, "Durrrr....vaccine stupid!.....durr"?

geezus. Go to Pac-12AZ. Coug women up 18-1 against ASU. Channel 328 on Spectrum.

I'm watching the game. Cougs up 22-6 at the end of the 1st. We are going to be seeing the ladies in person in both Tucson and Tempe next month. Wife decided that's what she wanted to do for our anniversary.

I'm watching the game. Cougs up 22-6 at the end of the 1st. We are going to be seeing the ladies in person in both Tucson and Tempe next month. Wife decided that's what she wanted to do for our anniversary.
Flat wins coolest wife award. Keep loyal away from her.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
The other side of that is also true - there's no real evidence that they don't work.

Problem is that this isn't a study, it's a study review. It's not analyzing the use of masks, it's analyzing the results of other studies that analyzed the use of masks. Studies that had variations in circumstances and compliance, from multiple international sources. Anyone who thought that would give a clear conclusion was dreaming.

If someone could create a study and actually maintain proper compliance (meaning that the subjects wear the mask consistently and properly) I have no doubt that they'd show a measurable effect. But there's the problem - I'd say (generously) that 1 in 4 people wore them correctly. Of that 25%, 80% of them probably wore the same mask for days on end. So, in the end, maybe 5% of the population was really using them effectively...which means that they probably had no effect.
Well there was the study involving medical professionals wearing N95s, which showed no obvious prophylaxis, probably the best study out there. Your first line is the same old, "they didn't prove the negative" which is never possible.

Regardless, the point being, they are still making people wear masks in LA County medical facilities, well aware there is a absence of substantial medical support. You might as well mandate praying to our Lady of Fatima or spraying yourself with water from Lourdes, as studies also fail to show that praying for medical intervention, does any good -- though there are many people who will swear by it.

Well there was the study involving medical professionals wearing N95s, which showed no obvious prophylaxis, probably the best study out there. Your first line is the same old, "they didn't prove the negative" which is never possible.

Regardless, the point being, they are still making people wear masks in LA County medical facilities, well aware there is a absence of substantial medical support. You might as well mandate praying to our Lady of Fatima or spraying yourself with water from Lourdes, as studies also fail to show that praying for medical intervention, does any good -- though there are many people who will swear by it.
What do condoms have to do with this thread?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT