ADVERTISEMENT

Juco PG commits

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
According to brand X , Charles Callison a Cal juco has committed to the cougs. He averaged 11.8 pts and 1.8 assts per game and 2.5 rbs.He shot 42.7 % from 3 pt land,46 FGP and 77 % FTP. He is a 6'0 180 pd s and was his conference's player of the year.Hopefully he is very good on defense.

This post was edited on 4/6 3:56 PM by ElComanche

For you stat buffs ,he played a little over 22 mins per game and would have averaged 21.2 pts per game if he had played 40 mins. Those are not my calculations. Not my calculations. I believe that he played in the same league as 7.0 Conor Clifford a potential coug recruit. His team was 31-2 entering the final playoffs in their league.It is nice to have some news other than baseball which probably has only 15 fans online and has about 150 total fans at WSU.

According to brand x s story. He is known for his defense as well as offense. They state he averaged 15.4 pts and shot 37.4 from beyond the arc.I saw some stats which showed 71 total stls for the year.There is obviously some discrepancies but his team finished at 31-3 for the year. He states that he was receiving the most interest from Purdue and Cal. Another piece of the puzzle slides into place

His video doesn't tell much about ball handling or passing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krUVsDSocic

It's nice to see Ernie get someone whose only offers don't come from the Portland States and Northern Arizonas of the world. If indeed Cal and Purdue were after him, that's a good sign.

By the way, El C.....not sure why you have to say something derogatory from time to time about Cougar baseball. It's okay if you don't care, and you don't have to be a part of any Cougar baseball conversation. But most true Cougar fans are "supporting" all athletic teams. That includes baseball.

Just my 2¢ worth.

Glad Cougar

Originally posted by Glad Cougar:
It's nice to see Ernie get someone whose only offers don't come from the Portland States and Northern Arizonas of the world. If indeed Cal and Purdue were after him, that's a good sign.

By the way, El C.....not sure why you have to say something derogatory from time to time about Cougar baseball. It's okay if you don't care, and you don't have to be a part of any Cougar baseball conversation. But most true Cougar fans are "supporting" all athletic teams. That includes baseball.

Just my 2¢ worth.

Glad Cougar
Glad, I am glad you mentioned his put down of Cougar baseball. That stuck in my mind as I read his post last night. We as fans do not have to like every sport, but we as Cougars do not have to put down what Cougars sports we don't follow. It was classic El C. He undermines himself in over half of his posts.

Totally non-rated out of HS. But his stats were actually better than reported. Will have 3 years to play 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT