ADVERTISEMENT

Last 3-4 games...Freshmen

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
Hopefully 4 games. Any Freshmen you think will get to play a bit under the new redshirt rule that we haven’t seen yet? I’d like to see Bazil, think he’s going to be electric.

Hopefully 4 games. Any Freshmen you think will get to play a bit under the new redshirt rule that we haven’t seen yet? I’d like to see Bazil, think he’s going to be electric.

Peni Naulu might help with LB depth. Armani Archie supposedly played against Cal but they only time I heard him referenced was during the bogus penalty.

We might see Calvin or Silvels if they are ready to go (not freshman, I know) or perhaps some more Calvin Jackson.

Hopefully all of them.

Peni Naulu might help with LB depth. Armani Archie supposedly played against Cal but they only time I heard him referenced was during the bogus penalty.

We might see Calvin or Silvels if they are ready to go (not freshman, I know) or perhaps some more Calvin Jackson.

Can't remember where I heard it, but sounds pretty definite that Calvin is out for the year.

How many games has Calvin Jackson played?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT