ADVERTISEMENT

Letdown coming?

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
God I hope not!
Lots of hype heading into last weekend.
Motivated donkeys who are better than the pundits would lead you to believe???

God I hope not!
Lots of hype heading into last weekend.
Motivated donkeys who are better than the pundits would lead you to believe???

We are certainly not a good enough team to overlook Boise State, but I'm of the belief that BSU's best days are behind them. They'll still win 9 games this year, but if we lose to them, it will be from a lack of effort and concentration on our part. They are a strong Group of 5 team, but they would be middling in any real conference. If Leach is truly building our program up the way that I believe he is, we can't lose to them two years in a row.

I don't see any obvious let down games coming soon. Tough loss to BSU last year. Stunk the first half against OSU. We even lost to Nevada the last time we played them if my memory serves me.

I don't see any obvious let down games coming soon. Tough loss to BSU last year. Stunk the first half against OSU. We even lost to Nevada the last time we played them if my memory serves me.
There are a lot of key players that were in the program and playing the last 2 years who should have vivid memories of 2 straight years of early season losses. There's a lot of experience on this team. I don't see a "letdown" or anyone looking past any team on our schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT