ADVERTISEMENT

Let's see what's on the ole Pac12 Network

Fab5Coug

Hall Of Fame
Nov 10, 2007
Oh cool, they're doing a studio show on each program from media day.

Oh wait, each one is only 15 minutes?

Well, let's see when WSU's is... Ok, Tuesday at 1:15 am? Christ, well I'll just DVR it and watch it later. Wait, I can't record it?

My goodness. It's like they're screaming at me to NOT watch their network.

Well, let's see when WSU's is... Ok, Tuesday at 1:15 am? Christ, well I'll just DVR it and watch it later. Wait, I can't record it?

Ladies and gentlemen ... Mr. Larry Scott!!!!!
usa_today_11763809.jpg

Why can’t you record it ? I can record all pdx 12 sports from Sling. I can not however record anything from ESPN channels.

A 15 minute show on each program for media day? Ye Gods you'd think that combining media day events with previews of fall camp could yield something closer to an hour a pop, on a couple times each. What, is there so much going on in the college athletic calendar at the end of July that they have something worthier of the broadcast time?

Reactions: kayak15 and ATACFD
A 15 minute show on each program for media day? Ye Gods you'd think that combining media day events with previews of fall camp could yield something closer to an hour a pop, on a couple times each. What, is there so much going on in the college athletic calendar at the end of July that they have something worthier of the broadcast time?

Have to leave time for gymnastics, coed water polo, and spoken word competitions.

Larry is just trying to expose WSU to the early-rising East coast market at 4:15am ET.

Why can’t you record it ? I can record all pdx 12 sports from Sling. I can not however record anything from ESPN channels.

I actually figured that part out. For some reason, when I viewed the episodes and found the WSU one, it didn't give me the option to record. If I actually scrolled through the channel guide to find when it aired, I was able to record it.

So, bonus for me, I'll get to enjoy a whole 15 minutes (minus commercials) of WSU football programming this evening. Maybe I'll drink a quarter of a beer and enjoy a chip and salsa while I watch!

I actually figured that part out. For some reason, when I viewed the episodes and found the WSU one, it didn't give me the option to record. If I actually scrolled through the channel guide to find when it aired, I was able to record it.

So, bonus for me, I'll get to enjoy a whole 15 minutes (minus commercials) of WSU football programming this evening. Maybe I'll drink a quarter of a beer and enjoy a chip and salsa while I watch!
You drink way too slow.

You drink way too slow.
Is he even a Coug?! WTF!? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT