ADVERTISEMENT

Live feed

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
For the hearing.

I coincidentally clicked in at 12:11, just in time to hear that the proposed temporary injunction against league meetings was granted with a few modifications. Expedited discovery was also granted, if I understood correctly. The PAC normal order of business to follow. The employee retention issue was not addressed; opposing council then asked if that could be adopted with unanimous written consent from all members, and the PAC 2 council agreed.

And thanks, Gib, for the link!

I coincidentally clicked in at 12:11, just in time to hear that the proposed temporary injunction against league meetings was granted with a few modifications. Expedited discovery was also granted, if I understood correctly. The PAC normal order of business to follow. The employee retention issue was not addressed; opposing council then asked if that could be adopted with unanimous written consent from all members, and the PAC 2 council agreed.

Yes. That is a pretty good summary. And, yes...thank you Gib!

I think the judge said “any matters” outside normal business must be unanimous.

Normal course of business could be dangerous, because screwing the Cougars and Beavers has been SOP for the conference.😉

Last edited:
Reactions: COUGinNCW
IMO you could hear the Judges homerism. So basically, no meetings can be scheduled, yet. Retention, and all other matters are a go if unanimous by all schools.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
IMO you could hear the Judges homerism. So basically, no meetings can be scheduled, yet. Retention, and all other matters are a go if unanimous by all schools.

Sounds like the right man is in charge

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

That could actually become a concern. Pac-12 counsel previously sent Colorado a letter informing them that effective immediately, they had no vote. That provides WSU and OSU a powerful precedent. But...the judge kind of just set that aside, and is allowing CU to vote.

That could actually become a concern. Pac-12 counsel previously sent Colorado a letter informing them that effective immediately, they had no vote. That provides WSU and OSU a powerful precedent. But...the judge kind of just set that aside, and is allowing CU to vote.
Is the PAC 12 general council the guy who was in court today?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT