ADVERTISEMENT

Marcellus Pippins Tropical Bowl Highlights

All American and first round draft pick Deone Buccanon.
He doesn't count : )

James Hasty, funny thing he went to Central first, then barely got on the field his junior year, and when he did it was one mental mistake after another. I remember Sam Adtkins coined the phrase "that is a redshirt junior mistake" : )

A matter of fact his first year they played him at FS, then moved him to corner his senior year.He gets marked down for sending his kid to UW :0

You're on the late train. They've already been proven wrong. The numbers in this debate are on my side not theirs. I ask you the same question I posed to Flat. Pippins has more career interceptions than Molton, Harper and Strong put together. Molton has 35 career starts to Pippins 31 career starts. Molton has 1 career INT while Pippins has 6. While Pippins is being rotated in and out of games every series, Molton isn't subjected to this mistreatment.

How do you square these divergent numbers between the two players??? I'm not going to get into the other important stats in regards to their position but I will tell you that Pippins numbers are far better as well as his playmaking ability. Can you explain to us your theory to why he would start over a more productive Pippins since you have a story to tell us??? And as a coach could you justify your stance to why you start Molton over Pippins??? Thank you much......
You are barking up the wrong tree, and you’ve done that with my posts before. I’m not arguing with you I’m just saying those are meaningful statistics and does show that the other corners getting PT aren’t garbage. It would be interesting to see where Pippins landed on this list not only for comparisons sake but would be cool to see that many Coug DBs ranked at the top of the PAC 12.

I think the comparisons to David are interesting. David was a smallish ball hawking corner that had a very successful NFL career...and yes he also liked to jaw, dance, etc. played with swag. I always liked Pippins and thought he was talented and I think he will get a shot in a camp and I hope he makes some plays and gets on a team.

Mr. "No Nothing" do you know what these players and I have in common??? You really don't have a clue do you? I'm waiting...........................

MIKE WALLACE
Abilene Christian
DEFENSIVE BACK
Hometown Vallejo, CA
Fairfield High School
Played Pop Warner for the "Vallejo Raiders"

i

Tra'Mayne Bondurant
Arizona Wildcats
SAFETY
Hometown Vallejo, CA
Fairfield High School

i

Delashaun Dean
Arizona Wildcats
WIDE RECEIVER
Hometown Fairfield, CA
Fairfield High School

DEONE BUCANNON
WSU Cougars
Safety
Hometown Vallejo via Oakland, CA
Vanden High School, Fairfield, Ca
Arizona Cardinals

C.J. Anderson

CAL Bears
Running Back
Hometown Vallejo, CA
Bethel High School, Vallejo, Ca
Denver Broncos.
I really don’t care.

No I don't have those stats and if you find them share them. However, that's not the point. The point is why was Molton starting over Pippins? Like I said, since you have a story to tell please tell us this one.

That's YOUR story, not mine. I was pointing out Harper & Strong played well. The Molton spin is your own.

And since you don't have Pippins number, and failed to answer my question about it, I'll just assume you lied about the PFF tweet excluding seniors.

@Hdth, Grinch didn't recruit Marcellus. He inherited him from the previous coach. Charles White wasn't recruited by Grinch either. Charles White and Marcellus Pippins were the two most productive CB's when Grinch arrived. Grinch recruited Molten not Pippins.

Here are some stats I ran across. I wasn't at the practices but from a coach stand point the stats tells me some politicking was going on. Leach liked Marcellus and has said so in interviews. From the 4 years Pippins has been at Wazzu you have never heard or seen him do something to make the program look bad. He's a high character kid that represented Wazzu very well on and off the field. For Grinch to mistreat and misuse him in the fashion that he did is a slap in the face of the Wazzu football program not mine.

Charles White had 15 starts (7 as a RS Freshman), 4 career int, 19 passes defended, 83 tackles, 1 forced fumble and was a RS junior. Isn't it funny he had another year to play and transferred to play somewhere else???

Marcellus Pippins had 31 starts (2 as a True Freshman), 6 career int, 18 passes defended, 102 tackles, 2 forced fumbles, 3 fumble recovery's and 6.5 tackles for loss and 1 FG block return for a TD (Record, 1st time in school history).

Darrien Molten had 35 starts (11 as a True Freshman), (Every game he played in he started), 1 career int, 12 passes defended, 152 tackles (71 Soph year), 3 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery and 4 tackles for loss.

Marcus Strong had 6 starts (played in 18 games total), 1 career int, 6 passes defended, 20 tackles, no forced fumbles, no fumble recovery and no tackles for loss.

Sean Harper had 6 starts (played in 13 games total), 1 career int, 6 passes defended, 22 tackles, no forced fumbles, no fumble recovery and no tackles for loss. (See the similarity to Marcus Strong)

(White and Pippins committed 15 turnovers while Molten, Harper and Strong had 7) It's safe to say White and Pippins were Grinch's turnover machine. So if Grinch was sold on his so-called speed "D" to create opportunities for turnovers his philosophy is ass-hat backwards. No way you take out your two most productive CB's every other series if that's your goal. That's retarded and any coach with a grain of knowledge will tell you the same.

When you look at these stats of the players what do they tell you? Because as a coach, this tells me that there's definitely politics and hidden agenda's here. Charles White had another year to play but he transferred out. In my opinion, the starters should have been Charles White and Marcellus Pippins. And how do you explain playing and starting a one handed injured CB over a more productive two handed CB? I mean what coach does this asinine BS.

Last year Strong was Molten's back up. This year, Strong became Marcellus back up and took his starting spot. So I propose to you what did he do to lose his starting spot? Let's just keep it 100 here. Who would one trust, Grinch or our lying eyes? As a coach in all my years I've never seen CB's rotating every other series (that's as a player and as a coach). How do you get into a rhythm in the most challenging position in the game if you're pulled at the drop of a dime? I beg you to ask any starting CB on any level of football how he'd feel if he was in this Grinch's like system.

To end this, you will not find one interview where Grinch gave praised to Marcellus. However, his head coach/OC Leach gave him praise in interviews on more than one occasion. I think that speaks volumes in which brings out Grinch's hypocrisy and selfishness towards certain players that love this game. Grinch started messing with Pippins from day one. By not starting him in the first game of the prior two seasons (2015-2016) but ended up starting Pippins the rest of the games in those seasons. He started him the first 6 games of this season but he subbed him out every other series lol. Grinch is a travesty to the game of football. He's a dream killer for those that have a passion and love for the game if you're not his guy. In my humble opinion, The punk intentionally messed Pippins over and there's no way around it.

None of this matters. No stats, no press clippings, nothing. It's time to be a pro. Go out and win a roster spot. Right?

Reactions: Coug90 and Fab5Coug
If I had the power this thread would go 'poof'

boiling it down it's 4 pages about a coach who is now elsewhere and a player who's eligibility has expired

please

I found a great feature where you can ignore threads you don't want to see anymore.

From the main forum page, where you see the Marcellus Pippins Tropical Bowl Highlights hyperlink? Don't click that.

Saves a ton of time. You're welcome.

You can assume all you want. The fact of the matter is Pippins was the most productive Wazzu CB coming into the 2017 season under a coach that didn't recruit him. A coach that didn't favor him even though he was the most productive CB on the team the past 3 years. He had more Int's than all the other CB's that played put together. That includes Harper, Strong and Molton. And Pippins had the 2nd best "lowest passer rating against" in the Pac 12 last year. Where was your PFF post parading Pippins as playing well prior to the 2017 season??? Hater!!!!! Hater!!!! Hater!!!! Your true colors are shining through.

So, you lied. Good to know.

You can assume all you want. The fact of the matter is Pippins was the most productive Wazzu CB coming into the 2017 season under a coach that didn't recruit him. A coach that didn't favor him even though he was the most productive CB on the team the past 3 years. He had more Int's than all the other CB's that played put together. That includes Harper, Strong and Molton. And Pippins had the 2nd best "lowest passer rating against" in the Pac 12 last year. Where was your PFF post parading Pippins as playing well prior to the 2017 season??? Hater!!!!! Hater!!!! Hater!!!! Your true colors are shining through.

Dude.......you really need to relax. As an FYI, we as college football fans are selfish. At the end of the day, all we want is a team that is as good as they can be. We don't have a grudge against Pippins and we don't believe that Grinch kept him on the sidelines all the time just because he hated the kid. Grinch is in it for the money and I guarantee that he felt that he had good reasons to play Pippins less. We don't know what they are, or how valid others might consider them, but you calling us all a bunch of haters just reflects poorly on you. Pippins needs to look at the past two seasons and reflect more on what he could have done differently. I hope he doesn't act like you do about it because going through life blaming other people is the quickest way to never realize your potential.

Dude.......you really need to relax. As an FYI, we as college football fans are selfish. At the end of the day, all we want is a team that is as good as they can be. We don't have a grudge against Pippins and we don't believe that Grinch kept him on the sidelines all the time just because he hated the kid. Grinch is in it for the money and I guarantee that he felt that he had good reasons to play Pippins less. We don't know what they are, or how valid others might consider them, but you calling us all a bunch of haters just reflects poorly on you. Pippins needs to look at the past two seasons and reflect more on what he could have done differently. I hope he doesn't act like you do about it because going through life blaming other people is the quickest way to never realize your potential.

Geezus when are you guys gonna quit posting and extending this ridiculous thread? It is beyond annoying. Yeah I don't have to click on it, but just... can't.... stop.... my mouse. :eek:

I think it's pretty clear at this point it's not about pippins at all, it's about this dude needing to thump his chest about all the great players he "coached". I'm sure all these players text him and call him daily to tell him how greatful they are of his guidance and incredible coaching...which is why he's hanging out here on a forum for a team he doesn't support talking about a player who has already graduated

I think it's pretty clear at this point it's not about pippins at all, it's about this dude needing to thump his chest about all the great players he "coached". I'm sure all these players text him and call him daily to tell him how greatful they are of his guidance and incredible coaching...which is why he's hanging out here on a forum for a team he doesn't support talking about a player who has already graduated

yeah - and a coach who we don't care about because he no longer works for us

Last edited:
This is my dude. We create beast in the "V". But don't sleep on Fairfield youth football team. They just beat a big time Texas State Champion last year. And guess what? Most of their best players come from Vallejo.
CJ Anderson putt'n in work:

NorCal Youth Football slays Texas:

Dude...seriously. You coach TEN YEAR olds and you're coming in here with all your football coaching prowess?!?

That's a rough age group and kudos for some high level baby-sitting/keeping kids focused on the snap count instead of watching butterflies...but really?!?!

There are waaaay more guys in here with far greater pedigrees in coaching various sports than a 10 year old team.

I feel violated.

Dude...seriously. You coach TEN YEAR olds and you're coming in here with all your football coaching prowess?!?

That's a rough age group and kudos for some high level baby-sitting/keeping kids focused on the snap count instead of watching butterflies...but really?!?!

There are waaaay more guys in here with far greater pedigrees in coaching various sports than a 10 year old team.

I feel violated.

How dare you. CJ Anderson was a nobody at 9 years old. This guy MADE him.

Reactions: mister noon
holy shit. we're arguing with a pop warner coach? Like, a REAL pop warner coach? evaluating 9 year olds since Christ was knee high to a grasshopper?

Let me bask in all the football knowledge glory.

By the way, my kid's 10 and I'm pretty sure he's going to be the next Brady. After all, I coached HS track, so my credentials precede me... Oh, and if he doesn't success, its because the coach is a moron and has a vendetta against a child.

And to be honest, you've been exposed. I'm curious to know why you didn't post Pippins end of the 2016 PFF 2nd best "lowest passer rating against"? Seems to me if you wasn't a hater as you've been tagged you would have posted Pippins stats on this the prior year. Right?

You keep going at this as if a lot of Coug fans are "hating" on Pippins. That's not the case -- what you're perceiving as shots against Pippins are fans response to your infatuation with Pippins and dislike for Grinch. Your hate for Grinch though comes thru loud and clear and none of us are buying into that level of frustration. Like every coach, he's got his strengths and weaknesses (I liked his work as a DC and was disappointed in his work with the DBs). We also tend to judge Grinch by his overall body of work (which was a positive for us) and not his handling of 1 player (which you're doing). Give it a rest and move on -- all you're doing at this point is negatively coloring people's memory of Pippins. It was a pleasure to watch Marcellus in his time at Wazzu and I wish him the best of luck as he takes his shot with the NFL.

I merely have two post here. You should address that to the poster in which the OP tagged as a hater. But to be open and fair why didn't the poster FabCoug post Pippins stats the prior year. He makes it seem as if he has an agenda to agree with Grinch's treatment of Pippins if wrong or right. From what I see here it looks like Pippins should have been starting over Molton for sure. So there seems to be some type of mistreatment there on Grinch's part if you agree or not.

What is it you want? Do you want the fan base to rise up and fire Grinch? Oh, what he does not work at WSU and more. He is at Ohio State University. Also, Pippins was alternated every other series, so how much damage was actually done? Pippins is getting looked at by the NFL. We all wish him well. The better his career the better WSU looks. Again, if you are trying to make a difference, you need to be on the Ohio State University site affecting their recruiting not ours. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: mister noon
Seems to me we're getting off the narrative here. I don't need to put up any more stats to show or prove Pippins was the most productive Wazzu CB the past three years. Charles White and Marcellus Pippins got the short end of the stick here. I'm sure it had something to do with Grinch not recruiting them. Most of you on this site want to blame me (The Messenger) for bringing up the fact that the most productive CB on the team (Pippins) set more than he should have. And there could be a case made for Charles White. If I knew him prior to Wazzu I would easily make the case for him as well. So let's stay on the topic to why Grinch mistreated his most productive CB. Were less experience CB's on the roster given starting roles over a more productive CB because Grinch recruited them? This makes more sense than ignorantly saying a kid of Pippins impeccable character may have been the reason. None of you can bring up a time when Pippins broke the law, cheated on exams, harassed or had an adverse altercation with other students and so on and so on...... As a matter of fact, Pippins was a role model and a leader at Wazzu on and off the field. You can't and never will take that from the young man as much as some of you here try.

Instead of getting off topic talking about stats which clearly favors Pippins let's stay on topic in regards to the mistreatment Grinch levied on Pippins. Why did a less productive Molton start over Pippins? Seems to me you real Cougar fans would like to hear the truth behind this mistreatment of one of your players. Because if it was you, your son or a relative you would want an explanation to the mistreatment. Instead of stating the issues that are brought up most here become submissive and brain fvck'd by a figure with authority if they're wrong or right. And I'm appalled by most of those claiming to be a part of CougNation in this regards. Most of you Cougar fans have expressed your support for Grinch's mistreatment of his players as long his numbers look good. Sad!

So basically, you're complicit and have no care about right or wrong. No need of hating the messenger. I didn't sit the kid when it's obvious he should have been on the field of play. That was your ex-coach Grinch for a reminder. The guy may possibly lost you guys games with this boneheaded tactic and may have jeopardize a kids future.

That said, I brought up Charles White because he was the 2nd most productive CB before he left Wazzu a year early. Mighty funny one left the school with one year of eligibility (White) and the other one was dogged out (Pippins) by Grinch. As soon as most of you guys wake up from the coma you're in you'll start asking serious questions. Such as, why did Molten start every game when Pippins was more productive and a better playmaker? Why would Grinch rotate our best CB and not Molton? Why did he start over Pippins with an injured hand? Why didn't Grinch start Pippins on senior day? Why didn't Grinch mention Pippins in a good light even when he was his starting CB most of the time while at Wazzu as a coach? In no way is this to discredit Molton as a player in which I believe he'd be more developed as a player had he been under a better coach than Grinch.

Instead of attacking the poster that speaks truth do us all a favor by answering the questions in a mature manner. I understand your love-fest for Grinch will be your blockage for a real conversation. However, if you can put the rose colored glasses down you'll see the layers of Pippins unwarranted mistreatment during the time he played for Grinch. This mistreatment of players by Grinch is clearly something we should all be able to agree upon as wrong. If the Wazzu fan base is willing to overlook an ex-coach blatant mistreatment of one of their players by changing the subject they are just as at fault as the coach they hired. It's Pippins vs Grinch. You can either make the case for why Grinch mistreated Pippins or you can say the treatment wasn't right. No need of bringing up stats, bogus clown jokes and so on and so on. Once again, is it right to sit your most proven and productive CB who's turnovers helped you to land a gig at Thee Ohio State or was it wrong?

Side note: Ranting about my football career is weak and doesn't work. For those of you that don't know, the Vallejo Raiders used to be a major feeder program for the Bethel High School football program during the time I was associated with them. The time I was associated with the VR I was a high school coach at the time. Players like Thomas Decoud (Falcons, Panthers), Deone Bucannon (Cardinals), CJ Anderson (Broncos) are just a few big time players that I personally know that came through the feeder program. If I coached at Bethel High School in the "90's" which seems like forever ago, whatever makes you believe I've been a Pop Warner feeder coach since that time is just bat shit crazy!!! I was coaching prior to the time I mentioned the Vallejo Raiders feeder program. That said, all you need to know is I'm very well connected when it comes to NorCal Football in general. That's college, high school and Pop Warner. So don't let the fact that I knew kids like Bucannon, Anderson, Decoud and many more were going to be stars before they reached college fog your uninformed judgement here. So enough of me and more of Grinch's mistreatment of Pippins and why.
I don't know Marcellus Pippins - but I can GUARANTEE you he would be extremely embarrassed by your continued nonsense, especially if he knows you- though something tells me he'd probably have to jog his memory to remember you. All of this crap isn't about MP, it's about you and your need for validation. 99% of the people here liked Pippins as a player and a model student-athlete, appreciated his contributions to WSU, and wish him success in the NFL. If you have further complaints, might I suggest a letter to:

Alex Grinch
Woody Hayes Athletic Center, 535 Irving Schottenstein Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43210

Reactions: CrimsonDisciple
And to be honest, you've been exposed. I'm curious to know why you didn't post Pippins end of the 2016 PFF 2nd best "lowest passer rating against"? Seems to me if you wasn't a hater as you've been tagged you would have posted Pippins stats on this the prior year. Right?

Maybe I did post it.

In fact, yea, I'm pretty sure I did. Almost certain, now that think about it. Big thread too. Lots of responses.

It was great. You would've loved it.

DUDE.

Go to the Ohio State board.

WE GIVE NO F*CKS ABOUT ALEX GRINCH AND SOON WE WILL GIVE NO F*CKS ABOUT MARCELLOUS PIPPENS EITHER.

Reactions: Tx64
Seems to me we're getting off the narrative here. I don't need to put up any more stats to show or prove Pippins was the most productive Wazzu CB the past three years. Charles White and Marcellus Pippins got the short end of the stick here. I'm sure it had something to do with Grinch not recruiting them. Most of you on this site want to blame me (The Messenger) for bringing up the fact that the most productive CB on the team (Pippins) set more than he should have. And there could be a case made for Charles White. If I knew him prior to Wazzu I would easily make the case for him as well. So let's stay on the topic to why Grinch mistreated his most productive CB. Were less experience CB's on the roster given starting roles over a more productive CB because Grinch recruited them? This makes more sense than ignorantly saying a kid of Pippins impeccable character may have been the reason. None of you can bring up a time when Pippins broke the law, cheated on exams, harassed or had an adverse altercation with other students and so on and so on...... As a matter of fact, Pippins was a role model and a leader at Wazzu on and off the field. You can't and never will take that from the young man as much as some of you here try.

Instead of getting off topic talking about stats which clearly favors Pippins let's stay on topic in regards to the mistreatment Grinch levied on Pippins. Why did a less productive Molton start over Pippins? Seems to me you real Cougar fans would like to hear the truth behind this mistreatment of one of your players. Because if it was you, your son or a relative you would want an explanation to the mistreatment. Instead of stating the issues that are brought up most here become submissive and brain fvck'd by a figure with authority if they're wrong or right. And I'm appalled by most of those claiming to be a part of CougNation in this regards. Most of you Cougar fans have expressed your support for Grinch's mistreatment of his players as long his numbers look good. Sad!

So basically, you're complicit and have no care about right or wrong. No need of hating the messenger. I didn't sit the kid when it's obvious he should have been on the field of play. That was your ex-coach Grinch for a reminder. The guy may possibly lost you guys games with this boneheaded tactic and may have jeopardize a kids future.

That said, I brought up Charles White because he was the 2nd most productive CB before he left Wazzu a year early. Mighty funny one left the school with one year of eligibility (White) and the other one was dogged out (Pippins) by Grinch. As soon as most of you guys wake up from the coma you're in you'll start asking serious questions. Such as, why did Molten start every game when Pippins was more productive and a better playmaker? Why would Grinch rotate our best CB and not Molton? Why did he start over Pippins with an injured hand? Why didn't Grinch start Pippins on senior day? Why didn't Grinch mention Pippins in a good light even when he was his starting CB most of the time while at Wazzu as a coach? In no way is this to discredit Molton as a player in which I believe he'd be more developed as a player had he been under a better coach than Grinch.

Instead of attacking the poster that speaks truth do us all a favor by answering the questions in a mature manner. I understand your love-fest for Grinch will be your blockage for a real conversation. However, if you can put the rose colored glasses down you'll see the layers of Pippins unwarranted mistreatment during the time he played for Grinch. This mistreatment of players by Grinch is clearly something we should all be able to agree upon as wrong. If the Wazzu fan base is willing to overlook an ex-coach blatant mistreatment of one of their players by changing the subject they are just as at fault as the coach they hired. It's Pippins vs Grinch. You can either make the case for why Grinch mistreated Pippins or you can say the treatment wasn't right. No need of bringing up stats, bogus clown jokes and so on and so on. Once again, is it right to sit your most proven and productive CB who's turnovers helped you to land a gig at Thee Ohio State or was it wrong?

Side note: Ranting about my football career is weak and doesn't work. For those of you that don't know, the Vallejo Raiders used to be a major feeder program for the Bethel High School football program during the time I was associated with them. The time I was associated with the VR I was a high school coach at the time. Players like Thomas Decoud (Falcons, Panthers), Deone Bucannon (Cardinals), CJ Anderson (Broncos) are just a few big time players that I personally know that came through the feeder program. If I coached at Bethel High School in the "90's" which seems like forever ago, whatever makes you believe I've been a Pop Warner feeder coach since that time is just bat shit crazy!!! I was coaching prior to the time I mentioned the Vallejo Raiders feeder program. That said, all you need to know is I'm very well connected when it comes to NorCal Football in general. That's college, high school and Pop Warner. So don't let the fact that I knew kids like Bucannon, Anderson, Decoud and many more were going to be stars before they reached college fog your uninformed judgement here. So enough of me and more of Grinch's mistreatment of Pippins and why.
Ugg...Trips if you are the defender of fair there is a mother of a kid whose daughter is on JV here in the state of Washington. She thinks her 6'1" daughter should be on varsity. She is by far the tallest kid in the program. Her AAU coach says she is getting looks from small schools and that she start on varsity.

Being the champ of fairness you will be busy. Every kid who doesn't start or play will have a complaint.

Life isn't fair. Look at our president. When is a rich white guy born into wealth gonna get a fair shake. Listen to him and see how unfair he has been treated.

I don't need to make light of what happened. First, I will say something happened. For MP not to start on senior day that was a big FU from Grinch.

Second, I am not at practice. You can show me all the stats you want. But stats for any sport don't tell the story. The film doesn't lie. My kid the other night went 4-5 from the 3 point line against the number two team in the state (By some bogus RPI rating I might add) and people were praising her for her 12 points. Holy cow, that wasn't the story at all. She took away their PG, who is suppose to be one of the better players in the state to the point where they had another kid bring up the ball.

The stats don't show that. They don't show her deflections, her help defense, nor the game became a 4 on 4 game.

Without tape most don't see that. Without tape I can't tell you what MP did right or wrong in the game. Let's say for discussion sake he had three pass break ups, total of 7 targets, one pick and 3 completions for 50 yards and the other team didn't score on him.

Without the tape I don't know if he lined up correctly, was in the wrong defense that led Thompson to get beat, or if he was worthless in run support. Nor do I know how hard did he practice.

Finally with respect to the senior game, your anger is in the wrong spot. Leach runs the program. He could have told Grinch all seniors start. He didn't. The buck starts and stops with him. The complaint truly should be with leach. He hired Grinch, he has final say in all matters.

Let me throw this out to you. It was Charles White who Mouton and MP beat out. Was that FAIR? They moved White to safety and to my surprise that didn't work out. I firmly suspected White would have been an All Pac 12 safety.

Last thought...it is fair to the program if Strong and MP were fairly close in talent, and that whether one or the other played all the snaps the team was still 9-4, is it fair to the program that Strong doesn't play so he doesn't have game action for the future?

One reason strong played at the expense of MP cause MP was disposable in terms of the long term future of the program.

Sports isn't fair, nor is life. Best thing MP can do is what Michael Jordan did after he got cut his sophomore year...and that is making the guy who cut him look like the biggest fool ever known to mankind.

Reactions: Coug90
Why is Trips changing his username between 3 different accounts? Weird, paranoid individual.... Are you worried you will be banned? Everyone here loves Pippens. Grinch is gone, let Pippens go. He’s a great Coug, who had a great WSU career. Good Luck to him on his next adventure.

He's talking about this link that shows Pippins as the PFF 2nd best Pac12 cornerback for Passer rating against in 2016. He didn't like PFF then but swears by their stats in 2017 when Pippins was being screwed around by this clowns daddy Grinch. This is what you call a hypocrite at the highest level. This Fab5Cockwasher poster has been a Grinch ball washer from day one. His hatred for Pippins is well documented. Take a :rolleyes:. https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/marcellus-pippins-boss-up.12622/

Looks like I took you about as seriously then as I do now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT