ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: WSU picked #5

Yeah, New coach, STUD new Roster, Should be 4th, 5th in WCC to start. If AWESOME roster takes a lot of time to Jell develop Chemistry, then about 5,6 in conference. If roster Jells quickly, develops chemistry quickly, then about 3rd, 4th, 2nd in WCC.

Riley did a Kick A$$ Job recruiting, putting that amazing, awesome roster together.

Now the question is, can he Riley, develop, coach as awesomely as he has recruited. If so, then at best WSU could challenge for 2nd in WCC. If not, then WSU would finish 4,5,6 in WCC.

I don't think anyone to include all of us have much of an idea how the team will fare. Rather a strange schedule. One thing I do know tho is that the team should be just fine under this Coaching staff. Riley can coach. The WCC is a nice league and they have some nice teams and of course the very top is very tough year-in-and-year out.

OOC is maybe solid? How good is Bradley? Northern Iowa was good when Fredick's kid was on the team. That's been a bit. Last year I was in a restaurant and the SDSU/Fresno game was on. The Aztec's demolished Fresno. A lot can change in a year now though.

Iowa, Nevada, dub, Boise is pretty good. Big Sky and Mizzou State for the rest of it.

I don't think anyone to include all of us have much of an idea how the team will fare. Rather a strange schedule. One thing I do know tho is that the team should be just fine under this Coaching staff. Riley can coach. The WCC is a nice league and they have some nice teams and of course the very top is very tough year-in-and-year out.
The WCC is a nice High School gym league.

With only one player returning that had any minutes and he wasn't even a starter, fifth seems about right. Of course, we are all hoping for more and it is possible. I still laugh at some people that months ago wrote that they would be disappointed if we don't finish second behind Gonzaga.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT