ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Leach goes OFF!!!!!!

Mike Leach goes OFF!!!!!!
...in defending Luke Falk for Heisman!!!

Another Example of HereWeGoCougs trying to fan air to nothing at all and be an Instigator on this board. This was written on Monday and Jacob Thorpe mentioned it on Monday. No Big Deal. Leach was asked a question about the award and his QB. He didn't go off. Watch the Damn Press Conf.

This Thread Headline is yet just ANOTHER example of HereWeGoCougs trying to be a fire starter on this board. BAN HIM.

All of this noise does not help our team focus on Colorado. I'm telling you...Colorado is a game trap.
Next step is playing with expectations and the national media hype that comes with it. This team knows what's at stake. I really doubt it's any noise for Falk or the rest of the team.

Another Example of HereWeGoCougs trying to fan air to nothing at all and be an Instigator on this board. This was written on Monday and Jacob Thorpe mentioned it on Monday. No Big Deal. Leach was asked a question about the award and his QB. He didn't go off. Watch the Damn Press Conf.

This Thread Headline is yet just ANOTHER example of HereWeGoCougs trying to be a fire starter on this board. BAN HIM.

Or he was being silly in his wording and in no way was trying to bad mouth Leach. I took his post as a joke and smiled. You should try it sometime. He doesn't appear to be the one instigating in this thread.

Reactions: chinookpirate
Or he was being silly in his wording and in no way was trying to bad mouth Leach. I took his post as a joke and smiled. You should try it sometime. He doesn't appear to be the one instigating in this thread.

His Body of work says different on this board.

All of this noise does not help our team focus on Colorado. I'm telling you...Colorado is a game trap.

Or it keeps the chip on their shoulder and encourages their underdog mentality.

I'll trust Mike Leach has a better handle on the mentality of the team and what motivates them than you do.

And "goes off" might be a bit of a stretch. I heard the interview, and I wouldn't say he was "going off". Authoritatively giving his opinion? Maybe. "Going off"? I didn't think so.

Reactions: froropmkr72
“Now (the Heisman) is just the bi-product of trying to speculate who’s the best player of the national championship team. … But failure to do that, then I think you ought to go back to the original definition which is who’s made the greatest contribution to his individual team,” said Leach. “If that’s the case then virtually everyone needs to vote for Luke Falk. And anybody that doesn’t needs to re-examine why their voting for the Heisman to begin with.”

Last edited:
Do you live such a miserable and pathetic life in your wormhole, you can never find a reason to smile?

Do you realize the Cougars are WINNING? ...and that makes some of us HAPPY?... or is the enjoyment of others at the root of your unhappiness?

Luke Falk is a Heisman candidate. Deal with it.

I don't know you were posting on the Husky board, posting misleading recruiting rankings, made up conspiracy theories, and mocked me showing how it was possible for us to win 9 games this year.... so when you have that kind of a track record you shouldn't be upset when people don't believe a damn word you say.

If I had a cookie, I'd give it to you ,but, you have had absolutely nothing to do with WSU's current success, so a cookie is all you'd deserve.

Congrats to the players and coaches though! They deserve it! I hope they can keep it going until January.

If I had a cookie, I'd give it to you ,but, you have had absolutely nothing to do with WSU's current success, so a cookie is all you'd deserve.

Congrats to the players and coaches though! They deserve it! I hope they can keep it going until January.

Who said I had anything to do with it. I just pointed out how it would go based on observations. You on the other hand were acting like a fool over and over and over denying it and failing miserably at trying to hide the truth from people...and well...you still look like a fool to people.

Funny, I get along with everybody in Pullman on game days.

If you ever decide to visit us in Pullman, I'll buy you a beer.

Who said I had anything to do with it. I just pointed out how it would go based on observations. You on the other hand were acting like a fool over and over and over denying it and failing miserably at trying to hide the truth from people...and well...you still look like a fool to people.

Keep in mind Tron that the AC is coming up and tensions may be higher on the other side. Speaking of uw fans....remember 007 on bx? There was a good spirited dawg who could bring the friendly banter. Last time I PM'd him a few years back (2011?)...he made a remark as to how things had changed on the bored(cute Freudian misspelling) and how things had gotten nasty.

Last edited:

Congrats to the players and coaches though! They deserve it! I hope they can keep it going until January

Because if they have another loss, Nookie will be all over them! It appears you're twiddling your thumbs anticipating a loss. If not, what will Nookie do for a whole year without being able to bitch????

Because if they have another loss, Nookie will be all over them! It appears you're twiddling your thumbs anticipating a loss. If not, what will Nookie do for a whole year without being able to bitch????

The asylum guards gave him a key to the computer room. He's never going away, unfortunately.

I'm on record for six before the preseason poll closed. Look it up.

Moos is on record for 7-8 + a bowl game, so 7-9.

We now sit at 7 wins. The chances of this team losing out, barring significant injuries, I put at zero percent. What's not to love about an 8 win season that includes a bowl game?

The irony is... I seem to be the only one predicting we are going to win ten games that includes a bowl game win in January.

Keep in mind Tron that the AC is coming up and tensions may be higher on the other side. Speaking of uw fans....remember 007 on bx? There was a good spirited dawg who could bring the friendly banter. Last time I PM'd him a few years back (2011?)...he made a remark as to how things had changed on the bored(cute Freudian misspelling) and how things had gotten nasty.
I'm a beaver fan this weekend, Duck, sorry.

I'm rooting for Husky Apple Cup irrelevance for UW so the quite ample supply of secondary tickets crashes the market with Cougs sweeping in to pick them up and witness history in the making... 9 wins... Officially setting the table for another Cougar 10 win season.

“Now (the Heisman) is just the bi-product of trying to speculate who’s the best player of the national championship team. … But failure to do that, then I think you ought to go back to the original definition which is who’s made the greatest contribution to his individual team,” said Leach. “If that’s the case then virtually everyone needs to vote for Luke Falk. And anybody that doesn’t needs to re-examine why their voting for the Heisman to begin with.”

Salty....

What is weird I don't remember you saying we would be 3-9 after going bowling, and I certainly don't remember you saying we would lose to PSU and WSU castoff Malik Roberson. And I certainly remember you questioning after game one that Falk might not be the answer and we might have to play Bender. Which all told has nothing to do with Chinook's comments, Falk should win the Heisman per Leach...and I whole heartily agree with him.

You think Chinook is stirring the pot by saying Leach is going off about falk winning the Heisman. Personally, I want that passion out of Leach. He isn't doing it for show, he personally believes falk should. Do you disagree?

We have had many great QB's over our time...The first pick in the draft, the second pick in the draft, the third pick in the draft, a first round pick in the supplemental draft, and I think maybe combined they have had one game ending drive. Falk has had what three in one season, and a fourth that that led to a makeable 43 yard fg against the number 8 team in the country.

So yeah, falk deserves the Heisman. He took over for a record setting qb and he has taken that team to new heights.

What is weird I don't remember you saying we would be 3-9 after going bowling, and I certainly don't remember you saying we would lose to PSU and WSU castoff Malik Roberson. And I certainly remember you questioning after game one that Falk might not be the answer and we might have to play Bender. Which all told has nothing to do with Chinook's comments, Falk should win the Heisman per Leach...and I whole heartily agree with him.
This quote ring a bell (after I suggested folks critical of Falk early in the season lay off the rookie QB with 7-8 starts under his belt)? Can you guess who wrote it?

"Perform or move aside.

This is big boy football. Stop cheering for playing time. Realize that in all our awesome awesomeness yesterday, we were outscored 4 td's to 1 over the final 32 min of the game by a mid tier team engaged in a rebuild of their own.
"

This quote ring a bell (after I suggested folks critical of Falk early in the season lay off the rookie QB with 7-8 starts under his belt)? Can you guess who wrote it?

"Perform or move aside.

This is big boy football. Stop cheering for playing time. Realize that in all our awesome awesomeness yesterday, we were outscored 4 td's to 1 over the final 32 min of the game by a mid tier team engaged in a rebuild of their own.
"
Nope...doesn't ring a bell.

Same point you're making when you say: "And I certainly remember you questioning after game one that Falk might not be the answer and we might have to play Bender."

Same point you're making when you say: "And I certainly remember you questioning after game one that Falk might not be the answer and we might have to play Bender."
Sounds like Chinook and Tron are on the same page. One quarter a Heisman Trophy candidate and the next quarter Bender should be playing.

Reactions: chinookpirate
Sounds like Chinook and Tron are on the same page. One quarter a Heisman Trophy candidate and the next quarter Bender should be playing.
Maybe early in the season, but I think Megatron has stepped off the ledge. On the other hand, I wouldn't be the least surprised if chinook showed up with one of his "f*ck you/me/everybody, bench Falk" tirades if Saturday's game doesn't go as planned.

After falling flat on their faces in the Portland State game, they have since performed and rallied into a top 12* team

Why would any Cougar fan not love everything about this team?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT