ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota DT decommits

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
JCroslen a 6,1.5 280 DT from Texas has just decommitted. Are the cougs in the hunt? Stay tuned

He is a three star DT whom Coach Phelps recruited. He did not have a lot of offers but he committed early . He would be a welcome addition to the cougs team.He is now being pursued by Houston CSU and Navy

Last edited:
If Phelps thought he was good enough to play in the Big 10 and for the Gophers, that's a good sign. We sure could use him.

Glad Cougar

Looks like he might be leaning towards the Coogs & not The Cougs.

He recently started following Major Applewhite & a flood of Houston fans seem to be on his Twitter.

He has a 4.0 GPA ,hopefully he is interested in a field that WSU is strong in. He is going to at least talk to Coach Phelps who knows him.

A kid with a legit 4.0 GPA might find Cougar High to be a step down. Houston is the academic junior college of Texas 4 year schools. They have thrown money at that for a while now, and I'm sure have probably made some strides, but they were starting in a real hole.

The very thought of practicing in that heat/humidity makes my skin crawl. It was hard enough taking walks with my wife at 10:00 pm in September with the temp above 90 F and the RH over 80%.

A kid with a legit 4.0 GPA might find Cougar High to be a step down. Houston is the academic junior college of Texas 4 year schools. They have thrown money at that for a while now, and I'm sure have probably made some strides, but they were starting in a real hole.

The very thought of practicing in that heat/humidity makes my skin crawl. It was hard enough taking walks with my wife at 10:00 pm in September with the temp above 90 F and the RH over 80%.

Well, I'm looking at his offer sheet and I don't see Princeton & Yale, so maybe our podunk little high school of a college will do.

He opened up his recruitment but no news if the cougs are in the hunt. Also Breiden Fohoko 6,3 290 is transferring from Texas Tech, He has two years remaining and the cougs recruited him in 2014. He started 25 games for the Red Raiders,the last two years.,. No word if the cougs are again recruiting him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT