ADVERTISEMENT

Najee Harris is a California Kid

Also speaks volumes about Alabama's recruiting prowess. They bring 'em in from all over the country.

What a first half for the DeVonta Smith. 12 catches, 215 yards, 3 TDs. Holy smokes, that's a career best game for most wide receivers.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: Coug90
Also speaks volumes about Alabama's recruiting prowess. They bring 'em in from all over the country.

What a first half for the DeVonta Smith. 12 catches, 215 yards, 3 TDs. Holy smokes, that's a career for some wide receivers.

Glad Cougar
BTW Mac Jones gonna be a better pro than Justin Fields. He’d be my 2nd QB after Lawrence if I’m an NFL GM.

I could see Mac Jones being a very effective QB for Belichek and the Patriots. Makes the right throws and decisions, plenty good throwing arm.....only drawback is he's not the swiftest of foot but he's not a statue back there either.

Glad Cougar

BTW Mac Jones gonna be a better pro than Justin Fields. He’d be my 2nd QB after Lawrence if I’m an NFL GM.
Yus, ive been extremely impressed with Jones since game 1. Reminded immediately of Burrow. Totally a pro. That's all I have to say about that.

Reactions: Coug90
I could see Mac Jones being a very effective QB for Belichek and the Patriots. Makes the right throws and decisions, plenty good throwing arm.....only drawback is he's not the swiftest of foot but he's not a statue back there either.

Glad Cougar
Kinda reminds me of Matt Stafford. Yeah he’s not super athletic but he makes every throw and reads the field really well, gets the ball out on time.

What a first half for the DeVonta Smith. 12 catches, 215 yards, 3 TDs. Holy smokes, that's a career best game for most wide receivers.

Glad Cougar

It's not just Bama. The SEC is littered with 5 star west coast kids. The big 12 has a few as well (Rattler and Purdy)

Glad Cougar
What's impressive about Mac Jones is that he runs when they let him, and while he's not fast, it's also not like he's particularly slow. He also doesn't wait for his first 4 reads to dry up before he bolts: if they give him a lane, he takes it right away. That frees up receivers. Great decisionmaking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT