ADVERTISEMENT

Need a Good Football Fix?

Good idea.

I like Eck. He brings a lot of passion and fun to the game
Craig Bohl just stepped down at Wyoming. Have to imagine Eck might get some mentions there.

Though Wyoming still hates the last Vandal coach they poached with a passion

Wouldn’t shock me to see Dickert get mentioned there too.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
Craig Bohl just stepped down at Wyoming. Have to imagine Eck might get some mentions there.

Who was the Vandal coach they poached?

Last coach I remember there was Dave Christianson who I thought was a good OC at Mizzou and wanted him when Wulff was being hired

Who was the Vandal coach they poached?

Last coach I remember there was Dave Christianson who I thought was a good OC at Mizzou and wanted him when Wulff was being hired
They despise Erickson. His house sat unsold for years after he bolted to WSU

No Way Dickert goes to Wyoming, unless he ends up on a very hot seat, and then just barely goes 6-6,7-5 after that, and Wyoming was the only thing available, best he could get.

Otherwise Dickert could end up going to BSU, Fresno St, SMU, Memphis, Tulane, USF types, if went 7-5, 8-4.

But if Dickert went 9-3, 10-2, etc, then only BSU, Minnesota, MSU, Ole Miss, Wisconsin, Oklahoma St, Mich St, Purdue, Baylor, TCU types of have Openings, etc.

If he went 10-2, 11-1, etc, then he would go to Blue Bloods like Bama, OSU, etc.

So Wyoming is pretty much BENEATH Dickert.

No Way Dickert goes to Wyoming, unless he ends up on a very hot seat, and then just barely goes 6-6,7-5 after that, and Wyoming was the only thing available, best he could get.

Otherwise Dickert could end up going to BSU, Fresno St, SMU, Memphis, Tulane, USF types, if went 7-5, 8-4.

But if Dickert went 9-3, 10-2, etc, then only BSU, Minnesota, MSU, Ole Miss, Wisconsin, Oklahoma St, Mich St, Purdue, Baylor, TCU types of have Openings, etc.

If he went 10-2, 11-1, etc, then he would go to Blue Bloods like Bama, OSU, etc.

So Wyoming is pretty much BENEATH Dickert.
Mmm wouldn’t say that. If you struggle for a chunk of time you can get knocked down the pedastool pretty far and for a long time. CFB is littered with guys who coached at big time programs and are now at smaller programs because they couldn’t sustain success.

Mmm wouldn’t say that. If you struggle for a chunk of time you can get knocked down the pedastool pretty far and for a long time. CFB is littered with guys who coached at big time programs and are now at smaller programs because they couldn’t sustain success.
Jeff Tedford comes to mind. And it is Pedestal, not pedastool. I will admit that I misspell on occasion but shit some of you guys - did anyone take English 101 besides me?

Jeff Tedford comes to mind. And it is Pedestal, not pedastool. I will admit that I misspell on occasion but shit some of you guys - did anyone take English 101 besides me?
I knew I misspelled it but too lazy to correct it.

I loved watching that video. There was a lot of passion in the stands as well. This is the kind of unpolluted football experience that is still out there to.be had. You don’t have to be in the SEC or B1G or whatever to have a good time watching some good football.
I’m getting more and more done with watching a bunch of mercenaries play in these “top” conferences.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT