ADVERTISEMENT

New commit

That is two JC cornerbacks. If they both can come in and contribute, next years defense can be as good or better than this years defense. Not including the two JC commits, Marcus Strong and George Hicks are the two getting playing time this year who are back next year.

Reactions: random soul
Him and Langford are good pickups to strengthen or corner play next year. Both should be ready to play right away. With Strong and Hicks back, these two, and potentially some of our youth stepping up, we should be in solid shape at CB

Doing a little research, he is from St. Louis. He played for Northern Illinois, and it appears he played quite a bit as a true freshman in 2016. He was on the roster in 2017, but didn't play at all from what I can gather. He may have been injured. He played for Iowa Western CC this past season and now he will be a Coug.

Welcome to the family.

If you look at the 2017' Minnesota roster....someone has a pipeline into Iowa CC. 4 guys on defense.

I’ll gladly welcome any players the staff sees as contributors from Iowa Western CC and City College of San Francisco (OJ’s alma mater).

This is terrific. We need 2-3 guys who can come in and compete at corner immediately. One more and I agree that next year's defense will have a chance to be even better. Pelluer, Dale, and Tago are big losses but we have bodies behind them. One or two more defensive tackles to redshirt and I'll be over the moon

This is terrific. We need 2-3 guys who can come in and compete at corner immediately. One more and I agree that next year's defense will have a chance to be even better. Pelluer, Dale, and Tago are big losses but we have bodies behind them. One or two more defensive tackles to redshirt and I'll be over the moon

We've already brought in 2 defensuve tackles this year. I think we are good here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT