ADVERTISEMENT

New juco commit

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Kwinton Hinton a 6'5 juco shooting guard commited to cougs. He averaged 13.5 pts and 5.8 rbs in his first year as a juco.He is starting his second yearof juco ball He also had an offer from Missouri.

Kwinton Hinton a 6'5 juco shooting guard commited to cougs. He averaged 13.5 pts and 5.8 rbs in his first year as a juco.He is starting his second yearof juco ball He also had an offer from Missouri.

Will be looking forward to following him this year at his JC. I feel better that another P5 conference school offered him early as well.

ESPN ranked him as a 75 a 3 star coming out of high school and in his evaluation they said he is a slasher who can get to the rim at will. all of which sounds good to me. Also should be noted his JC conference stats were better than his overall stats indicating he finished strong after getting his feet wet!

Last edited:
Kent will be judged on the HS prospects he will bring in this year. He will need bigger players at least 6'8- 6'9 who can rebound and play interior defense. He seems to have stocked up on guards and wing players.

Kent will be judged on the HS prospects he will bring in this year. He will need bigger players at least 6'8- 6'9 who can rebound and play interior defense. He seems to have stocked up on guards and wing players.
I would have been more excited if it was a big. It's been too quiet this fall on what is a crucial class.

I would have been more excited if it was a big. It's been too quiet this fall on what is a crucial class.
The Quiet has bothered me for last couple of years. Until it filled I was skeptical that Ernie would be able to fill the vacancies he had for this year. Not sure why it's happening. Don't know whether or not it's happening at other schools. Maybe the kids are being advised to be quiet about their recruiting process. Maybe they're just tired of having their names plastered all over the place.

I hope that news will start to surface. The other site and it s monitors only accept posts slighting the program and Kent. It is almost ludicrous in that they put free material from other free sites on their paid board. If called upon it,they either suspend or ban postesr to protect a few posters on their site. I hope we will get reports about the basketball practices and the state of recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT