ADVERTISEMENT

New political thread - Biden vs Trump (only!)

Relax man, this isn’t a bad thing, I’m saying Trump is entertaining and Joe is boring. You don’t agree?

You’re awfully fired up and defensive for someone who thinks this is all either fake news or non-stories!
Wait a minute. Weren't you the guy who once said you appreciate my passion. What happened 90. You souring on me.?

I do! And you are still quite fired up for someone who thinks this is all BS!
I do? What are we saying wedding vows now?

Oh I am calm 90. BP at 120/80, literally just checked 10 minutes ago. I am far from fired up. Just doing my part to keep people on their toes.

Heading to the Carribean for 2 weeks of R & R. Y'all carry on and someone please encourage ED to get back on his meds.

Well Joe had sex with Jill while she was still married. Sexually assaulted Tara Reid...WTF ever happened that all women should be believed.
Uh well, no he did not assault Tara Reades. And you can't spell. And the "affair" story with married Jill has been debunked - I'm not even going to provide links. And so what if it was true? almost 50 years ago? What kind of a Puritan are you? better go grab your wife by the p@#$y and force her to give you a BJ. Your words buddy.

Relax man, this isn’t a bad thing, I’m saying Trump is entertaining and Joe is boring. You don’t agree?

You’re awfully fired up and defensive for someone who thinks this is all either fake news or non-stories!

Side note, the Tara Reid thing was completely debunked. I know it’s weird that Biden sniffs hair, but he’s not bragging about sexually assaulting women, having dozens of credible sexual assault accusations, found liable for sexual assault of E Jean Carroll, pal-ing around with Epstein, or joking about wanting to F his own daughter. All ads up to Trump very likely being a sexual assaulter if not rapist.

Make fun of dementia Joe all you want but you probably want to sit out the sexual assault stuff. Always found it hilarious that Trumpers pretend to have an issue with that.
There is the daughter’s diary about them showering together.

Uh well, no he did not assault Tara Reades. And you can't spell. And the "affair" story with married Jill has been debunked - I'm not even going to provide links. And so what if it was true? almost 50 years ago? What kind of a Puritan are you? better go grab your wife by the p@#$y and force her to give you a BJ. Your words buddy.

Debunked just like Hunters laptop? What happened to all women should be believed? Apparently that only applies to mangey libs like E. Jean Carroll and Blasey Ford.

So it was 50 years ago; does that mean it didn't happen and/or Joe gets a free pass or both?

Your faux outrage is rich from the guy who was literally telling Gibby he would be happy to service his wife.

You are horrible at this Flounder. Might be a good idea for you to huddle up with 96 on the sidelines and come up with a better game plan.

Debunked just like Hunters laptop? What happened to all women should be believed? Apparently that only applies to mangey libs like E. Jean Carroll and Blasey Ford.

So it was 50 years ago; does that mean it didn't happen and/or Joe gets a free pass or both?

Your faux outrage is rich from the guy who was literally telling Gibby he would be happy to service his wife.

You are horrible at this Flounder. Might be a good idea for you to huddle up with 96 on the sidelines and come up with a better game plan.
Same gal that praised Putin in writing…Sounds legit!

What makes her story any more believable than what’s come out about Trump? This is a good neutral take here. Probably some BS allegations but also a lot of smoke and corroborated stories about Trump with younger women from his Epstein friendship

It’s always hard to say what’s “believable” when it comes to women making accusations against powerful men, but you’ve got one guy who’s had one woman accuse him of rubbing her shoulders and another guy who’s openly bragged about assaulting women, hangs out with pedophiles, tells Howard stern he’d F his own daughter if they weren’t related, and found liable in a civil suit for sexual assault among a myriad of other credible allegations over the years.

If I’m not buried neck deep in some weird cult, I’m putting my money on the latter dude being the pervert 🤷

Same gal that praised Putin in writing…Sounds legit!

What makes her story any more believable than what’s come out about Trump? This is a good neutral take here. Probably some BS allegations but also a lot of smoke and corroborated stories about Trump with younger women from his Epstein friendship

It’s always hard to say what’s “believable” when it comes to women making accusations against powerful men, but you’ve got one guy who’s had one woman accuse him of rubbing her shoulders and another guy who’s openly bragged about assaulting women, hangs out with pedophiles, tells Howard stern he’d F his own daughter if they weren’t related, and found liable in a civil suit for sexual assault among a myriad of other credible allegations over the years.

If I’m not buried neck deep in some weird cult, I’m putting my money on the latter dude being the pervert 🤷
Probably? It is utter bullshit, but keep fanning the flames of disinformation.

From the Washington Post this morning. You know the paper the flaming liberal Billionaire Bezos owns.

From the article:

As we have documented, 17 women have claimed Trump engaged in sexual misconduct. A Manhattan jury found that Trump sexually abused and defamed one woman on our list. But no credible allegation has emerged to connect Trump to any of Epstein’s crimes.

Lieu is a member of Congress who doesn’t need to rely on dubious social media posts for his information — especially if he’s going to make a statement like this. Trump wasn’t mentioned in the latest batch of Epstein documents. He was barely mentioned in the earlier batches. Rest assured — if Trump were prominently mentioned, it would have been a huge story.

Lieu earns Four Pinocchios.

Dems are desperate. Expect more delusional nonsense to be spewed from the collective asses of morons in the press, the DNC and this board.

Probably? It is utter bullshit, but keep fanning the flames of disinformation.

From the Washington Post this morning. You know the paper the flaming liberal Billionaire Bezos owns.

From the article:

As we have documented, 17 women have claimed Trump engaged in sexual misconduct. A Manhattan jury found that Trump sexually abused and defamed one woman on our list. But no credible allegation has emerged to connect Trump to any of Epstein’s crimes.

Lieu is a member of Congress who doesn’t need to rely on dubious social media posts for his information — especially if he’s going to make a statement like this. Trump wasn’t mentioned in the latest batch of Epstein documents. He was barely mentioned in the earlier batches. Rest assured — if Trump were prominently mentioned, it would have been a huge story.

Lieu earns Four Pinocchios.

Dems are desperate. Expect more delusional nonsense to be spewed from the collective asses of morons in the press, the DNC and this board.
Ok what’s your point? Heres how I read your sexual assault scoreboard you just shared: Trump 1, Biden 0.

You think E Jean Carroll was the only one? Particularly when he was caught bragging about being able to grab Pu$$ies?

How do you reconcile what he said about his own daughter with Howard stern. That’s a helluva lot creepier than sniffing hair or rubbing shoulders.

Well Joe had sex with Jill while she was still married. Sexually assaulted Tara Reid...WTF ever happened that all women should be believed.
Your Trump list is milquetoast at best. Is there proof he went to pedo Island? Did he wipe his hands of Epstein after Epstein was charged in FL 20 years ago

Regarding Un....the smart man keeps his friends close and his enemies closer.

Grab em by the pussy. LMAO most women I have spoken with about the grab em by the Pussy hot mic moment laugh and say "you think that is bad you should here me and my girlfriends talk about the Thumb Dick Dem we met on match or 10 second Tom and his lack of stamina"

It was Locker room talk, which WE ALL have engaged in is one of your talking points, brother you aren't coming to the table with any strong content and lay off the faux outrage. You are better than that.
The only victim in the "grab her by the pu$$y" moment was Billy Bush who lost his career over it because... well, still trying to figure that one out.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG

Probably would never bring it up and have enough doubt E Jean Carroll was accurate in her accounting but the dude is on tape saying he does this behavior.

Blasey Ford, seems pretty credible and I do believe her. I believe a 19 year old kid got hammered and doesn't remember what he did. I believe he blacked out. Should that prevent him from serving? That is a tough question about something that happened two life's ago. If there was more documentation, I would say yes, based on what I saw, probably not.

The only victim in the "grab her by the pu$$y" moment was Billy Bush who lost his career over it because... well, still trying to figure that one out.
Until it is your daughter who is grabbed by the pussy by a 60 year old man . Not sure if you have kids but do they know the cavalier attitude you have about sexual assault?

Probably would never bring it up and have enough doubt E Jean Carroll was accurate in her accounting but the dude is on tape saying he does this behavior.

Blasey Ford, seems pretty credible and I do believe her. I believe a 19 year old kid got hammered and doesn't remember what he did. I believe he blacked out. Should that prevent him from serving? That is a tough question about something that happened two life's ago. If there was more documentation, I would say yes, based on what I saw, probably not.
Holy shit, Ed! Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny also? Carroll's story was full of inconsistencies and did not have contemporaneous confirmation. Ford's story was even worse, in that her friend that she said knew about it at the time said that it never happened.

Why is that the media and you jump on board hook, line, and sinker for any decades old story that attacks a Conservative, while claiming "debunked" for every time a similar story surfaces on a liberal?

I basically go along with my wife's approach in such matters- any woman that waits for years and years to bring up allegations such as these is not to be believed unless there is overwhelming evidence. It is pretty much impossible for the guy to adequately defend himself of the charges. If attacks such as these actually did happen, the failure to report it at the time allows the perpetrator to continue such behavior on additional women. The mind does funny things when trying to accurately remember events from decades ago.

Holy shit, Ed! Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny also? Carroll's story was full of inconsistencies and did not have contemporaneous confirmation. Ford's story was even worse, in that her friend that she said knew about it at the time said that it never happened.

Why is that the media and you jump on board hook, line, and sinker for any decades old story that attacks a Conservative, while claiming "debunked" for every time a similar story surfaces on a liberal?

I basically go along with my wife's approach in such matters- any woman that waits for years and years to bring up allegations such as these is not to be believed unless there is overwhelming evidence. It is pretty much impossible for the guy to adequately defend himself of the charges. If attacks such as these actually did happen, the failure to report it at the time allows the perpetrator to continue such behavior on additional women. The mind does funny things when trying to accurately remember events from decades ago.
Well I would vote for Santa Claus before I would vote for a guy who has bragged on tape about sexual assault then found libel. I would vote for the Easter Bunny before I would vote for a guy who believe a dude with nukes pointed at the US over his own CIA. I mean, what incentive would Putin have to lie? He has always been seen as a straight shooter.

And I can tell you that you and your late wife are and were out of touch regarding this. The human mind is a powerful tool and can block out some really nasty incidents.

That's pretty weak sauce. I have seen all of those things on actual videos. Not "cheap fake videos", either.
Stretch....we all know some maga political operative slipped Biden a micky in his Mountain Dew. I read it in 2000 Fules.

WTF - judge delays sentencing for Trump until Sept 18? Somehow this immunity thing affects his actions before he was President? What a bunch of nonsense this is.

Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) suggested Friday that the New York hush money case against former President Trump was only brought forward because of his name and White House bid.

Cuomo, in an interview Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” argued that the case should have “never” been brought forward.

“If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn’t running for president … I’m the former AG of in New York, [and] I’m telling you that case would’ve never been brought.”

shut the hell up already.

Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) suggested Friday that the New York hush money case against former President Trump was only brought forward because of his name and White House bid.

Cuomo, in an interview Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” argued that the case should have “never” been brought forward.

“If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn’t running for president … I’m the former AG of in New York, [and] I’m telling you that case would’ve never been brought.”

shut the hell up already.
He’s 100% correct, because the case was about conspiring to conceal information from voters. If he wasn’t running…

If he’s 55 and energetic, this is a facepalm moment that the late night shows will joke about. When he’s 80, shuffling around the stage, with such serious questions about his cognitive abilities that even his friends say today is critical, this is another nail in the coffin. Late night probably doesn’t joke about it, because nobody thinks it’s funny.

Even his cover/recovery was bad - did he just announce a serious shift in US policy?

If he’s 55 and energetic, this is a facepalm moment that the late night shows will joke about. When he’s 80, shuffling around the stage, with such serious questions about his cognitive abilities that even his friends say today is critical, this is another nail in the coffin. Late night probably doesn’t joke about it, because nobody thinks it’s funny.

Even his cover/recovery was bad - did he just announce a serious shift in US policy?

He's barely hanging on. What the hell are we doing? Why is he up there? He should be retired somewhere.

He's barely hanging on. What the hell are we doing? Why is he up there? He should be retired somewhere.
Because the Dems rolled him out hoping for a snuff film. He lives to fight another day which makes it all that more dangerous for the entire world.

I stated 2 weeks ago he is not bowing out. Obama passed over him in 2016 and endorsed Hillary, now Obama is working to kneecap him.

Joe holds all the cards and is going down with the ship.

Because the Dems rolled him out hoping for a snuff film. He lives to fight another day which makes it all that more dangerous for the entire world.

I stated 2 weeks ago he is not bowing out. Obama passed over him in 2016 and endorsed Hillary, now Obama is working to kneecap him.

Joe holds all the cards and is going down with the ship.
I'm thinking your side should hope joe stays in the race. It's your best chance to get your "god" back in the oval office. Taihtsat

Reactions: Coug90

I was hoping he’d pull something out his backside like “There’s no truth to the rumor Fox News paid me off for that.”

I'm thinking your side should hope joe stays in the race. It's your best chance to get your "god" back in the oval office. Taihtsat
Personally I don't care if it is Joe or Kamala. What some of you can't seem to grasp is the voters who have gravitated to Trump have done so because the policies of the Libs are failed policies.

The border, inflation, crime, these are the top issues on the minds of the voters and they are top issues because of the libs failed policies.

There is only one God and it is not DJT.

Reactions: justinbgocougs

Did you know his mental acuity has been deteriorating over the past 4 years? If you knew and voted for him in 2020 and 2024 then that is being willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest. If you weren't aware because you believed the media cover up that has been in play since Joe campaigned from his basement in 2020; that is on you as well and you may want to consider checking out alternative news sources.

If you want to go all Joy Reid on me and say you would vote for a corpse before you voted for Donald Trump; this tells me you are are A Ok with a United States of America being weakened by a diminished Joe Biden. Which is beyond insane.

Last edited:
Did you know his mental acuity has been deteriorating over the past 4 years? If you knew and voted for him in 2020 and 2024 then that is being willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest. If you weren't aware because you believed the media cover up that has been in play since Joe campaigned from his basement in 2020; that is on you as well and you may want to consider checking out alternative news sources.

If you want to go all Joy Reid on me and say you would vote for a corpse before you voted for Donald Trump; this tells me you are are A Ok with a United States of America being weakened by a diminished Joe Biden. Which is beyond insane.
I’ve never voted for Biden for any office. I wouldn’t vote for Trump to be dog catcher. Both trends will continue in 2024z

But I live in Washington, so my vote doesn’t matter.

Well I would vote for Santa Claus before I would vote for a guy who has bragged on tape about sexual assault then found libel. I would vote for the Easter Bunny before I would vote for a guy who believe a dude with nukes pointed at the US over his own CIA. I mean, what incentive would Putin have to lie? He has always been seen as a straight shooter.

And I can tell you that you and your late wife are and were out of touch regarding this. The human mind is a powerful tool and can block out some really nasty incidents.
The human mind can also make up shit that never really happened also. There is a reason that there are statute of limitations assigned to various crimes-because the accused loses the right to have an adequate defense available to him after evidences are lost and memories are faded.

To make it personal, how would you feel if some former WSU coed came out next week and claimed that you had sexually assaulted her at a frat kegger back in your junior year. Maybe she says you forcibly kissed her, maybe it was some grab ass, maybe it was grabbing her pussy. Or maybe it was someone else that actually did those things and she was/is actually confused who it was, but now she is publicly accusing you of the assault and is widely spreading the accusation widely on social media platforms while filing a civil suit against you and calling for a boycott against your mortgage business. I bet you would sure feel that that was unfair! So why do you support it in these cases?

And just so you understand, no way did we ever condone activity like that. And if things happen like that and are promptly reported and dealt with, that is the way it should be done. Making accusations years and decades after an incident that may or may not have happened is not acceptable.

Personally I don't care if it is Joe or Kamala. What some of you can't seem to grasp is the voters who have gravitated to Trump have done so because the policies of the Libs are failed policies.

The border, inflation, crime, these are the top issues on the minds of the voters and they are top issues because of the libs failed policies.

There is only one God and it is not DJT.
As they should be. Inflation has cooled significantly in the last couple of years, and crime continues to decline. Border is still a mess, but crossings are down since Biden's recent Presidential action. However, voters think the opposite, in some large part because the Orange one keeps shouting out how bad they all are in direct contrast to all the factual data.

As they should be. Inflation has cooled significantly in the last couple of years, and crime continues to decline. Border is still a mess, but crossings are down since Biden's recent Presidential action. However, voters think the opposite, in some large part because the Orange one keeps shouting out how bad they all are in direct contrast to all the factual data.

I am going to pull a page out of your playbook and say "The Nation" are you Fing kidding me that is a progressive rag which of course is going to try to put some lipstick on this pig.

When Biden took office office inflation was at 1.4%. He claimed it was 9% Inflation is still very sticky and it may take until 2026 for it to come down to 2%.

Biden unwound so many of Trumps executive orders on the border. He did this immediately upon taking office. The damage created will affect the US for decades. It took Biden 3.5 years into his presidency until he took any type of action to remedy his disastrous border policies. That buddy is what I call "a little to late".

Estimates are there are between 80,000 and 150,000 Hispanics who crossed the Southern border under the age of 18 since 2021 who are unaccounted for. Where is AOC with her fake tears? Where is the media on this? Complicitly silent is where. Fing hypocrites.

Voters think the opposite because they see gas prices much higher than when Trump left office. They think the opposite because when they go shopping they see prices are still very elevated. They see there rent rising, they see the 30 year mortgage rate over 7%.

They know they were better off 4 years ago under Trumps policies and are ready to send the Democrats packing.

But you keep donning your silly pom poms and cheering on the ole sniffer. Independent moderate my ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: HCoug
I am going to pull a page out of your playbook and say "The Nation" are you Fing kidding me that is a progressive rag which of course is going to try to put some lipstick on this pig.

When Biden took office office inflation was at 1.4%. He claimed it was 9% Inflation is still very sticky and it may take until 2026 for it to come down to 2%.

Biden unwound so many of Trumps executive orders on the border. He did this immediately upon taking office. The damage created will affect the US for decades. It took Biden 3.5 years into his presidency until he took any type of action to remedy his disastrous border policies. That buddy is what I call "a little to late".

Estimates are there are between 80,000 and 150,000 Hispanics who crossed the Southern border under the age of 18 since 2021 who are unaccounted for. Where is AOC with her fake tears? Where is the media on this? Complicitly silent is where. Fing hypocrites.

Voters think the opposite because they see gas prices much higher than when Trump left office. They think the opposite because when they go shopping they see prices are still very elevated. They see there rent rising, they see the 30 year mortgage rate over 7%.
They know they were better off 4 years ago under Trumps policies and are ready to send the Democrats packing.

But you keep donning your silly pom poms and cheering on the ole sniffer. Independent moderate my ass.
There’s a lag on a lot of this stuff. Trump and Biden are both at fault for the inflation issue, the wheels were in motion when Biden took office and Biden didn’t help matters with his policies.

You forgot to talk about the decline in crime, and focused on immigration which I stated is still a mess. How come?

Here is a chart showing inflation month by month for decades. Yep, inflation started rising a few months into Biden's presidency and peaked in 2022. Of course that pesky COVID and other factors (like gasoline inflation) didn't have anything to do with it. And inflation has steadily declined since.

And I thought you were lounging in the Caribbean.

You forgot to talk about the decline in crime, and focused on immigration which I stated is still a mess. How come?

Here is a chart showing inflation month by month for decades. Yep, inflation started rising a few months into Biden's presidency and peaked in 2022. Of course that pesky COVID and other factors (like gasoline inflation) didn't have anything to do with it. And inflation has steadily declined since.

And I thought you were lounging in the Caribbean.
Crime rates are coming down but they are still way to high. Do you believe Biden and his policies are responsible for this? All those George Soros sponsored DA's that is on the left. Cashless bails, the left. No prosecution for shoplifting up to 950.00, the left.

What happened is these idiot mayors and governors after the George Floyd shit show were all about defund the police. The citizens of these cities revolted (see Minneapolis and San Francisco) and the mayors switched course. Hence the reduction in crime the past couple of years.

Its kind of like saying hey gas prices came down from 5 bucks to 3 bucks but they are still 1.50 above when Trump left office. Rather fuzzy math, wouldn't you say.

Yep eliminating the keystone pipeline didn't help with inflation.

Raining sideways in the Caribbean.

Last edited:
Crime rates are coming down but they are still way to high. Do you believe Biden and his policies are responsible for this? All those George Soros sponsored DA's that is on the left. Cashless bails, the left. No prosecution for shoplifting up to 950.00, the left.

What happened is these idiot mayors and governors after the George Floyd shit show were all about defund the police. The citizens of these cities revolted (see Minneapolis and San Francisco) and the mayors switched course. Hence the reduction in crime the past couple of years.

Its kind of like saying hey gas prices came down from 5 bucks to 3 bucks but they are still 1.50 above when Trump left office. Rather fuzzy math, wouldn't you say.

Hi Im TrumpCoug. I dont always vacation to the carribean, but when I do I make sure its in the middle of hurricane season.

Stay away from windmills there, the way those things are whipping around you’ll need chemo on your flight home.

Easy for crimes rates to come down when they aren't being charged in the first place. Liberal shite-hole cities stopped prosecuting lower level offenses and in most cases, even crimes involving violence.

The human mind can also make up shit that never really happened also. There is a reason that there are statute of limitations assigned to various crimes-because the accused loses the right to have an adequate defense available to him after evidences are lost and memories are faded.

To make it personal, how would you feel if some former WSU coed came out next week and claimed that you had sexually assaulted her at a frat kegger back in your junior year. Maybe she says you forcibly kissed her, maybe it was some grab ass, maybe it was grabbing her pussy. Or maybe it was someone else that actually did those things and she was/is actually confused who it was, but now she is publicly accusing you of the assault and is widely spreading the accusation widely on social media platforms while filing a civil suit against you and calling for a boycott against your mortgage business. I bet you would sure feel that that was unfair! So why do you support it in these cases?

And just so you understand, no way did we ever condone activity like that. And if things happen like that and are promptly reported and dealt with, that is the way it should be done. Making accusations years and decades after an incident that may or may not have happened is not acceptable.
Again... my personal experience says different, that her memory didnt play tricks and when she was reunited with her mother 20 years later the same person who molested my girlfriend molested her mother....so no mind tricks

And if I was accused first thing I would do is take a lie detector test. Second thing is I woildnt be caught dead bragging about the same behavior I was accused of to some reporter who was recording . Third thing is I wouldnt be a serial liar and when shown a picture of E Jean Carroll from 1990 I sure wouldnt think that was a second wife.

Last edited:
Easy for crimes rates to come down when they aren't being charged in the first place. Liberal shite-hole cities stopped prosecuting lower level offenses and in most cases, even crimes involving violence.
I agree ....maybe we should switch things up...have the dems run the shithole states that are highest in poverty and ranked lowest in education and have the republicans clean up the shithole cities .

And honestly I know what side of the fence I would prefer.. the place that has the money once they have the will vs the shithole states that may have the will but not the money....

Oh c'mon. Got something to back that up? The Board Nanny requires some sort of informational link to back up such sweeping statements.

And besides, I thought this phantom US crime wave was Biden's personal fault. Turns out, according to you Trumpers, it's the liberal cities, mayors, governors and DA's. So does Biden personally control all these people and cause them to ignore crime so that the stats can go down and make him personally look like Eliot Ness?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT