ADVERTISEMENT

Next season of football starts tomorrow with spring football

roses04

Hall Of Fame
Oct 4, 2003
Some early start times in there, ending with the 3 PM scrimmage on Gesa Field on the 23rd, Seems like they are starting a week earlier than normal.

2022 Washington State Football Spring Practice Schedule:
Day Date Time

Wednesday March 23 7 a.m.
Thursday March 24 7 a.m.
Saturday March 26 10 a.m.
Tuesday March 29 6:50 a.m.
Thursday March 31 7 a.m.
Saturday April 2 10 a.m. (scrimmage)
Tuesday April 5 6:50 a.m.
Thursday April 7 7 a.m.
Saturday April 9 10 a.m.
Tuesday April 12 6:50 a.m.
Thursday April 14 7 a.m.
Saturday April 16 10 a.m. (scrimmage)
Tuesday April 19 6:50 a.m.
Thursday April 21 7 a.m.
Saturday April 23 3 p.m.*

Also an article that just popped up in the Seattle Times.

WSU spring football

And one more date that is not on there, WSU pro day is Monday March 28th.

Last edited:
And the presser today, some interesting things in here.

It's a pleasure listening to CD, I sure hope he has a long period of success

Reactions: taf88
What does this have to do with politics?

But in all seriousness, thanks for the links. Hard to believe spring ball is already here

Reactions: 79COUG
And the presser today, some interesting things in here.

It's a pleasure listening to CD, I sure hope he has a long period of success

I like Fa’alili Fa’amoe and Sam Carroll to Offensive. A couple big rangy athletic lineman who can pack on some weight, learn the position this Spring and hopefully be contributing next year.

Reactions: 79COUG
I like Fa’alili Fa’amoe and Sam Carroll to Offensive. A couple big rangy athletic lineman who can pack on some weight, learn the position this Spring and hopefully be contributing next year.
Maybe, but the odds are against them. Can't think of one DL who converted to OL and made an impact in the last 20 years at WSU. Following this season I suspect we'll have a greater need for these two on the DL as that room will empty out a bit and it's not like DT is a plug and play position.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Maybe, but the odds are against them. Can't think of one DL who converted to OL and made an impact in the last 20 years at WSU. Following this season I suspect we'll have a greater need for these two on the DL as that room will empty out a bit and it's not like DT is a plug and play position.

They’re reaching.

Turd took 7 OL in 2 classes. I believe 2 have already washed out. 5 kids to play 50% of the offensive positions in 2 recruiting classes is a recipe for disaster at WSU. It doesn’t matter what you’re overall number of OL is. It matters how many young guys you have to develop into starters over time. If WSU got plug and play 4-5 star OL every season, ok. But they don’t.

Dickert will be scraping Turd off his shoe for 2 to 3 seasons because of the 7 OL in 2 classes.

O Line is a big concern, Leach understood how to recruit the OL, Rolo obviously didn't. I was hoping hoping for a surprise or two there from the transfer portal, unfortunately that didn't happen. Maybe there will be some portal activity after all the spring ball is done, but that is wishing for a lot. I agree this is an area of concern for 2-3 years as it takes time to develop the people upfront. There are presently 14 OL on the roster, mostly underclassmen. Fifita was all league in HS both ways, so he has spent time on the other side of the line. Carroll was a 3 star DL recruit, played basketball and baseball, so perhaps athletic. So a lot of hoping things work out on the line is not a great game plan. McGuire has his work cut out for him, I guess we will see what he can do.

If there ever was a chance that some big bodies at other spots could become OL, I think it would be under McGuire. Supposedly Dickert had some guys in town yesterday who may be TE/OL transfers.

You obviously can't be a real trumpster, cause condescending prick is a badge of honor!....and yes I am just funnin with you.
I think he is still cheesed at me because I referred to CEM as "The Elf". Who knows maybe his Wiener Dog ate his sense of humor.

I think he is still cheesed at me because I referred to CEM as "The Elf". Who knows maybe his Wiener Dog ate his sense of humor.
That may be your mistake , he may have a helluva sense of humor like sgt hulka

nah, I'm just warming upto the fact that you're an asshat. You think being rude is a cute personality"trait", and if you were a chick you'd have a shirt that says "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" and a wine glass with "queen bitch" on it.

nah, I'm just warming upto the fact that you're an asshat. You think being rude is a cute personality"trait", and if you were a chick you'd have a shirt that says "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" and a wine glass with "queen bitch" on it.
Now that's hilarious! 🤣 .... But I don't think he's an azzhat for giving you a hard time tho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT