ADVERTISEMENT

NFC championship game

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
Felt like I was watching the Cougs vs the Ducks watching the Rams player flatten the Saints receiver with no call. That officiating crew should never see the field in an important game ever again. Damn.

Pretty tough no call
I do think that the referees affected the outcome of this game. We all like the lack of flags in a game, but we do like egregious game changing penalties to be called. There were two non-call PI’s and two non-call holding penalties that should have been called against the Rams that all of them affected the final outcome of this game.

The one holding call that the ref’s did make was a first down holding call against the Saints on a short run at mid-field that stopped a potential drive.

This was a horrible ref'd game.

The refs were far to prominent in this game and did put 'their mark' on the game . Too bad !

It's NOT ok to "miss" an obvious PI like that. I'm hardly a fan of either team, but I was genuinely incredulous at the no call. How does that happen? How?

Clearly Pi, but I have to believe the refs knew that a first down would have ended the game. To end a game on a penalty, sucks. Not saying it’s right. But I believe they were trying to avoid that scenario. Completely backfired on them.

Clearly Pi, but I have to believe the refs knew that a first down would have ended the game. To end a game on a penalty, sucks. Not saying it’s right. But I believe they were trying to avoid that scenario. Completely backfired on them.
If it ends on a penalty, that's on the perpetrator.

Reactions: CougEd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT