ADVERTISEMENT

Warm and friendly joy-filled thread

I viewed all of these 100 million times. I blinked a bunch really fast and stuff.

Only an idiot would infer this.

Like serious short bus learning disability level.

Fortunately, I know you’re joking!
LOL. There’s absolutely no mistaking what he means. Your head is so far up your ass.

“I don't care how, but you have to get out and vote,” Trump told the crowd at Turning Point Action’s Believer’s Summit. “Christians get out and vote. Just this time. You won't have to do it anymore.”

“In four more years, you know what? It’ll be fixed. It’ll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians,” Trump added during his 70-minute long speech. “We'll have it fixed so good. You're not going to have to vote.”

Last edited:

P-Uber-Ty Trump. I am sorry I didn't mean to hit a main nerve about critical thinking . But I do appreciate you not answering the question with a lie. I get that you are a fan of WSU and I have an appreciation for that but it does explain why you are looking for every conspiracy known to mankind.

In terms of what Trump said, I would almost give him the benefit of the doubt if in the past he didnt say he would get rid of the constitution, love and admire people like Putin, mention on more than one occasion he would run again in 2028, led an insurrection and challenged the election and wanted Mike Pence to overturn the election ,and now words right out of his mouth that says "you wont have to vote again". Yeah no other way to "infer" what he said. Goes back to critical thinking.

And voting between one communist (your words) and one dictator.... gotta go with the communist as the communist can be voted out in four years, the dictator cannot be . More critical thinking.

What is there to “infer”? What he said was pretty F’n clear. Only an idiot would say he didn’t say that.

LOL. There’s absolutely no mistaking what he means. Your head is so far up your ass.

“I don't care how, but you have to get out and vote,” Trump told the crowd at Turning Point Action’s Believer’s Summit. “Christians get out and vote. Just this time. You won't have to do it anymore.”

“In four more years, you know what? It’ll be fixed. It’ll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians,” Trump added during his 70-minute long speech. “We'll have it fixed so good. You're not going to have to vote.”

So many examples of what we already know about these dipshits. Stuff comes directly from his mouth…oh he didn’t mean that, oh he meant this, oh you are misquoting him and taking it of context.

No. He’s a stupid, misogynistic, racist, raping, fraudulent, wannabe dictator, and you are nothing but disgusting peasants to him. He’s told you this over and over and you’re too F’n weak minded and brainwashed to believe him.

I thought Loyal got the spambots blocked. How come this one’s still here?
Now. now. As long as Uber tones down his personal attacks and insults he is free to post whatever he wants. Doesn't mean that you have to read or reply. I recommend going to the FB board and engaging in Coug talk. I have to admit that phony Kamala ad was pretty funny. Hopefully those 74 million viewers saw it as the parody that it is. It is going to be a looong 100-ish days until election night.

Got my primary ballot here in the 4th District. 2 "R's" and a mish-mash of other no-names challenging Newhouse, one of 2 remaining House R's who voted to impeach Trump. One challenger has "Trump-endorsed" on his signs, another, Tiffany Smiley, ran for the Senate 2 years ago and has name recognition. And she's a honey.

So I'll vote for Newhouse again. It will be an interesting one.

Governor? I'm going with Dave Reichart. I like him. Senator? Torn between Goodspaceguy and Henry Clay Dennison.

For the “critical thinkers”

Trump proven right, again.

You do realize that just because some right wing loony posts something on Twitter.....it doesn't count as fact? And if you read the letter, it stated that they rescanned 21,798 ballots that were initially rejected. You have no idea if they were fraudulent or subsequently cleared and you have no idea what the vote distribution was on those ballots. And if you dig a little deeper, there was only a 4,000 vote discrepancy between the initial and final recounts, which wouldn't have been enough to change the final result. All of the numbers in that letter don't add up to the 18,000+ votes that Trump lost by.

Every time actual light is shown on the idiotic "evidence" put forth by Trump's supporters, it's been revealed that there was no validity to the claim. I know that you are butthurt that Trump lost but whinging about it almost four years later doesn't change what happened.

You do realize that just because some right wing loony posts something on Twitter.....it doesn't count as fact? And if you read the letter, it stated that they rescanned 21,798 ballots that were initially rejected. You have no idea if they were fraudulent or subsequently cleared and you have no idea what the vote distribution was on those ballots. And if you dig a little deeper, there was only a 4,000 vote discrepancy between the initial and final recounts, which wouldn't have been enough to change the final result. All of the numbers in that letter don't add up to the 18,000+ votes that Trump lost by.

Every time actual light is shown on the idiotic "evidence" put forth by Trump's supporters, it's been revealed that there was no validity to the claim. I know that you are butthurt that Trump lost but whinging about it almost four years later doesn't change what happened.
Equivalent to crying about the refs in any of the leach apple cups. We got our asses beat because we had flaws that were exposed, same as Trump.

The funny thing is, Trump had a half dozen ways he could have cruised to a relatively easy victory in 2020, but his habit of not being able to STFU along with his arrogance screwed him over and over. The MAGA cult doesn’t have the numbers to make up for the dumbass digging his own hole. Now he’s doing it again with the JD Vance pick. Unreal.

Equivalent to crying about the refs in any of the leach apple cups. We got our asses beat because we had flaws that were exposed, same as Trump.

The funny thing is, Trump had a half dozen ways he could have cruised to a relatively easy victory in 2020, but his habit of not being able to STFU along with his arrogance screwed him over and over. The MAGA cult doesn’t have the numbers to make up for the dumbass digging his own hole. Now he’s doing it again with the JD Vance pick. Unreal.
As I posted earlier, totally agree in the missed opportunity in the JD pick. Noem or Haley woulda cinched this thing. He CAN'T help himself, tho. (Maybe Haley declined and he felt noem would overshadow him)

It's like he decided to throw the ball for an incompletion, stopping the clock, when he just had to hand it off to the running back. Taihtsat

As I posted earlier, totally agree in the missed opportunity in the JD pick. Noem or Haley woulda cinched this thing. He CAN'T help himself, tho. (Maybe Haley declined and he felt noem would overshadow him)

It's like he decided to throw the ball for an incompletion, stopping the clock, when he just had to hand it off to the running back. Taihtsat
He can’t have anyone around him that’s a perceived threat. Vance is worse than pence FFS. And pence was a pile of cardboard.

It will be interesting to see who Harris picks as her VP. Someone like mayor Pete won’t get her any extra votes but if she picks the right moderate that could be big.

It will be interesting to see who Harris picks as her VP. Someone like mayor Pete won’t get her any extra votes but if she picks the right moderate that could be big.
Yeah. Pete is a non-starter. What appears to be her top 3 are Sen. Kelly from AZ, Guv Shapiro from Pennsylvania, and Gov. Walz from Minnesota. None of which are up for re-election this year, which is good.

I like Kelly the best, battleground AZ. I dunno if Minnesota is a battleground, but it would not be if Walz is on the ticket. Shapiro, from battleground Penn, is Jewish, apparently devoutly so. Is that good or bad? I dunno. That's my preferences in order, but I don'see a bad option. As opposed to Sarah Palin - oops I mean cat-hating JD Vance.

Saddened by the thread title change.

I would have hoped for something like:

Unhinged Political Schlit-Talk thread ( or similar) to contain all the bullslhit we willl be subjected to over the next few months, in ONE place.

Yeah. Pete is a non-starter. What appears to be her top 3 are Sen. Kelly from AZ, Guv Shapiro from Pennsylvania, and Gov. Walz from Minnesota. None of which are up for re-election this year, which is good.

I like Kelly the best, battleground AZ. I dunno if Minnesota is a battleground, but it would not be if Walz is on the ticket. Shapiro, from battleground Penn, is Jewish, apparently devoutly so. Is that good or bad? I dunno. That's my preferences in order, but I don'see a bad option. As opposed to Sarah Palin - oops I mean cat-hating JD Vance.
From what I understand, Shapiro is very popular in Pennsylvania. Speculation lately is that whoever wins PA wins the oval, so that’ll be a consideration. Kelly probably has the biggest appeal across the broader Dems. Seems like those are the most likely two.

Saddened by the thread title change.

I would have hoped for something like:

Unhinged Political Schlit-Talk thread ( or similar) to contain all the bullslhit we willl be subjected to over the next few months, in ONE place.
The title changes at my whim and discretion. It's kind of fun - you should start one sometime. We will see what tomorrow brings. :)

One word... no.

She just raised 80 million in one day.

What if Biden had mini strokes he didnt know he had just before the debate or his heart wasn't pumping enough oxygen but didnt manifest itself until the debate... because of physical reasons they had to have another candidate , you would be ok with that ?
Do any of the people listed by Act Blur as, ahem, “donors” know they donated? Or is act blue just stealing identities to launder money, again?

Do any of the people listed by Act Blur as, ahem, “donors” know they donated? Or is act blue just stealing identities to launder money, again?
Probably not all that different than the 20 texts my 96 old dad gets from Duh--onald, Duh-onald JV, his slutty g friend with the blown up lips and the rest of them . I am sure if i searched the web for a conspiracy about the donations i will find one. What does Laura Looney have to say today ?

Critical thinking Coug fan.

Last edited:
Probably not all that different than tge 20 texts my 96 old dad gets from Duh--onald, Duh-onald JV, his slutty g friend with the blown up lips and the rest of them . I am sure if i searched the web for a conspiracy about the donations i will find one. What does Laura Looney have to say today ?

Critical thinking Coug fan.
Kimberly Guilfoyle looks utterly hideous - her stretched out downturned mouth makes her look like some kind of nasty suckerfish - I believe she’s trying to transform herself into the Creature from the Black Lagoon through the magic of plastic surgery.

Kimberly Guilfoyle looks utterly hideous - her stretched out downturned mouth makes her look like some kind of nasty suckerfish - I believe she’s trying to transform herself into the Creature from the Black Lagoon through the magic of plastic surgery.
Yup. Poor thing

Hey, Flat-Ed Clan, what does “peer-reviewed” mean?

Instead of just waving my arms over this 2 minute clip, I did the research on this doctor and the study he references.

He’s a radiation oncologist with no expertise in vaccines. He’s been pushing the idea of “turbo cancer” - fast-growing cancers caused by the vaccines - which has been widely debunked due to lack of evidence.

The study is a worldwide study of studies, which found a total of 325 cases to look at and determine whether the deaths were connected to vaccination. Deaths occurred up to 307 days post-vaccination, and the mean age of the individuals autopsied was 70.4. Causes of death were nearly half cardiovascular (including multiple types of heart disease, aortic dissection, and coronary artery disease). There were also several cancers, drowning, head injury, malnutrition, and hyper/hypo glycemic conditions.

Of the 325 cases, the researchers included only 240 in the study, and only agreed fully that 203 of them were likely connected to vaccines. Of the 240 included, 61.7% received a Sinovac, Sinopharm, or AstraZeneca vaccine - none of which were approved in the US. In fact, only 4 of the original 325 were US patients. Can’t tell how many of those may have been in the final study. Interestingly, 121 of the original 325 (37.2%) were from Colombia, which seems a gross overrepresentation. Deaths occurred up to 298 days post-vaccination, but mostly within 14 days, and average age of the 240 cases was 55.8. Causes of death in the smaller group were primarily cardiovascular, but a detailed breakdown is not provided.

The discussion of results launches into misleading statements (“73.9% of deaths were attributable to fatal COVID-19 vaccine injury syndromes”) and conjecture (extrapolating VAERS data to conclude that over 700,000 deaths occurred due to vaccines). There’s an unusually high amount of narration and editorializing in the conclusion, with a clearly negative view toward the vaccines, ending with only a call for more research.

The best part is that of the 9 authors listed, 7 of them (including Makis) are either investors in or draw salary from The Wellness Company - a holistic/naturopathic/alternative therapies company. From them, you can buy a “contagion emergency kit” that includes “Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin (generic Z-Pak™), Oseltamivir (generic Tamiflu™) and Budesonide along with a nebulizer.” You know…a bunch of stuff that’s been proven to be ineffective. It bills itself as being “Backed by protocols developed by experts like Dr. Peter McCullough”. McCullough is, of course, one of the study authors.

So…they found 240 cases worldwide of deaths caused by COVID vaccines. Let’s assume those are 100% correct. And, let’s say 100 million people were vaccinated (which is quite conservative for the US alone, forget the world…and doesn’t account for multiple doses). Thats a death rate of 0.0002%….mostly attributed to vaccines that aren’t even in use anymore.

Bottom line, this is a deeply conflicted and underqualified “expert” whose study tries to manufacture a smoking gun…but only manages to show what’s already known and accepted - some diminishingly small number of people have unknown susceptibility that leads to fatal complications. We should study what’s going on with those to see if we can make the number even smaller.

Last edited:
Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
So sad and weird. She was stunning when she was married to Gavin. Unrecognizable now and just gives off cheap hooker vibes too.

So sad and weird. She was stunning when she was married to Gavin. Unrecognizable now and just gives off cheap hooker vibes too.
I pulled up some recent pictures. She’s starting to look like Ivana…which tells you something about Don Jr.

Reactions: CougEd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT