ADVERTISEMENT

Warm and friendly joy-filled thread

Y’all realize it’s not gonna be Kamala vs Trump, right?
Calm ala.... vs the DEI hire.

Diversity.. No age discrimination. She is running against the oldest nominee ever

Equity- Agent Orange's daughter and son in law received a parting gift from the Saudis in the tune of a two billion dollar equity fund.

Inclusion- this election includes a nominee that has been found guilty of 34 counts of fraud, been found libel for sexual assault, and has been found guilty of business fraud.

He has checked all the DEI boxes.

Last edited:
He has Covid? How do you know?

Too sick to function? Too sick to sign his name? Too sick to find his stack of official White House letterhead?

Too sick to conduct official business?

Resigning the United States Presidency is a pretty big deal, don’t you think?

A little transparency would go a long way in maintaining credibility, yes?

There are mechanisms within the US Constitution to deal with an incapacitated President. Why aren’t we following those?
you are steeped in the cult

you are steeped in the cult
Was there any doubt we were gonna get a “yeah but” from Uber once his Looney Tunes inspired conspiracy that Biden was dead didn’t come to fruition. Once you’re balls deep in these Cults you have to keep doubling down when you’re proven wrong, it’s an endless loop.

RFK vs JFK? Bigfoot vs Yeti? Godzilla vs King Kong? Cmon Uber, I’m dying to know what’s going to happen next!
I know nothing about JFK or the other dementor babbling the Flat-Ed Clan wants to spew.

I did run across this though.

Any thoughts?

I know nothing about JFK or the other dementor babbling of the Flat-Ed Clan wants to spew.

I did run across this though.

Any thoughts?

Sure. A disgruntled employee from an organization that isn’t performing. I’ve been that employee and I’ve been in that organization. I’m pretty sure everyone here is in agreement there were some serious breakdowns somewhere. What’s your additional point if I dare ask?

You accept what is spewed on your face and ask no questions.

I simply bring questions asked by many, many millions of people but who are being stonewalled by “leadership”.

See the difference?
P-uber-ty Coug...What's being Stonewalled. Your last "inquiry" was because curiosity killed the JD Vance cat- "where was Joe". You asked questions and went for answers in the sewer of Laura Looney-tick. You were told he was quarantining due to covid, yet he was seriously ill according to your sources. Now that was debunked you are on to the next. He isn't capable of leading.

He stepped down because he wasn't effective in prosecuting his case against Agent Orange, soon to be called "Donald Ducks". Triple D....Debate Dodger Donnie.

When you were at WSU did you take any US history classes? Lynden Johnson dropped out of the race. It wasn't for health reasons, it was because he couldn't effectively make his case to the American people. But do some research, I am sure you will find some sort of conspiracy theory.....

Last edited:
Sure. A disgruntled employee from an organization that isn’t performing. I’ve been that employee and I’ve been in that organization. I’m pretty sure everyone here is in agreement there were some serious breakdowns somewhere. What’s your additional point if I dare ask?
Agreed, this isn't news. What's next?

I'll give some news. I was the man on the grassy knoll. If you don't believe it...prove I wasn't.

Was there any doubt we were gonna get a “yeah but” from Uber once his Looney Tunes inspired conspiracy that Biden was dead didn’t come to fruition. Once you’re balls deep in these Cults you have to keep doubling down when you’re proven wrong, it’s an endless loop.
6’0” Biden is dead. 6’4” Biden is still alive.

I don't understand WTH you loons are even talking about anymore....

So - Walz, Kelly or Shapiro for VP?

I'd take any of them, although I worry a bit about Shapiro being Jewish. Sounds like he would bring in Pennsylvania, but could he hurt the Dem's elsewhere? I like Walz the best - he's damn funny. I don't think Minnesota is a battleground state, but at least he would shore it up. Kelly would likely bring us Arizona, which is a battleground. And he is solid.

So I guess I would go Kelly, Walz and Shapiro in that order.

Who lives longer , Biden or Trump?
A couple years ago I’d have said Biden for sure. At least he was active, Trump couldn’t even walk down a ramp without help.

Hard to say now. Still think Biden will be that guy who lives till 100 in a home but doesn’t know where he is the last 10 years of his life. Trump will likely end up having a massive heart attack or stroke due to his obesity.

I'd take any of them, although I worry a bit about Shapiro being Jewish. Sounds like he would bring in Pennsylvania, but could he hurt the Dem's elsewhere? I like Walz the best - he's damn funny. I don't think Minnesota is a battleground state, but at least he would shore it up. Kelly would likely bring us Arizona, which is a battleground. And he is solid.

Kelly should be a good pick w AZ and military background, although I’m not sure many vets get swayed. Trumps already attacked guys like McCain publicly and it doesn’t seem to make a lick of difference with those who are already dug in.

The dems under normal circumstances have good choices. If the country was ready for a two woman ticket I would say she would be an excellent choice. Shapiro has a strike against him because he is Jewish. Pete is the imperfect candidate because he is gay. So that probably leaves Kelly and Walz.

The dems under normal circumstances have good choices. If the country was ready for a two woman ticket I would say she would be an excellent choice. Shapiro has a strike against him because he is Jewish. Pete is the imperfect candidate because he is gay. So that probably leaves Kelly and Walz.
Who's she? I assume you mean Whitmer, who already said she wasn't interested and isn't being vetted. Pete is a non-starter. It's one of the three I listed. The other knock on Shapiro is that he is also an attorney and former state AG. Same as Harris. So Kelly or Walz. Both 60, both have diverse backgrounds. After reading up on both of them, I gotta say Kelly has the edge. 39 combat missions as a Navy pilot, Space Shuttle pilot, Gabby's husband, etc. Geezus - how do you attack him?

And the bigger question. Why the F didn't Biden just choose to not run at all and let one of these guys be the Presidential candidate?

A couple years ago I’d have said Biden for sure. At least he was active, Trump couldn’t even walk down a ramp without help.

Hard to say now. Still think Biden will be that guy who lives till 100 in a home but doesn’t know where he is the last 10 years of his life. Trump will likely end up having a massive heart attack or stroke due to his obesity.
I think Biden could be Jimmy Carter and I could see Trump stroking out .... but neither should be running for the White House

Two women would be a bigger mistake than Trump picking Vance. Can’t happen if you are serious about winning. Dems pick the right dude who can embarrass Vance, they are going to be in solid shape.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Two women would be a bigger mistake than Trump picking Vance. Can’t happen if you are serious about winning. Dems pick the right dude who can embarrass Vance, they are going to be in solid shape.
Yep...US might not be ready for one women, much less two.

Don't know much about Walz. Minnesota is considered a swing state, but it's the one that Harris seems to have a slight lead in, and it's worth the fewest electoral votes (10). Arizona has 11, Pennsylvania 19. The consensus seems to be that picking Shapiro would have a pretty good chance of bringing PA with him. Picking Kelly might land Arizona, but that seems less certain.

I don't think Shapiro being Jewish would be a serious problem, since he's a democrat candidate. People that entertain the idea of voting for Harris are much more likely to be the ones who are in support of Israel and Judaism. People that lean right/republican probably aren't considering voting for her anyway.

I'd probably go Shapiro, Kelly, Walz.

Don't know much about Walz. Minnesota is considered a swing state, but it's the one that Harris seems to have a slight lead in, and it's worth the fewest electoral votes (10). Arizona has 11, Pennsylvania 19. The consensus seems to be that picking Shapiro would have a pretty good chance of bringing PA with him. Picking Kelly might land Arizona, but that seems less certain.

I don't think Shapiro being Jewish would be a serious problem, since he's a democrat candidate. People that entertain the idea of voting for Harris are much more likely to be the ones who are in support of Israel and Judaism. People that lean right/republican probably aren't considering voting for her anyway.

I dunno man. We need those 19 Penn votes, but goddam go read the Kelly Wikipedia bio. Pretty freaking impressive. And what I've watched on Walz, he is funny and spot on. Couple of 60-year-old moderate guys, perfect balance for Kamala.

Reactions: Coug90
Well, speaking for myself, I would be plenty ready for Kamala and Gretchen to stop by for a few days and nights.
Kamala wouldn’t need a few nights. She’d suck a golf ball through a garden hose in about 30 seconds.

Yep...US might not be ready for one women, much less two.
Hillary won the popular vote 8 years ago and our voter demographics have shifted to where a woman has an even better chance now. One woman is fine…two no chance. As mentioned, need a very moderate white dude to maximize the vote. I’m sure that’s the direction they are headed. Probably just determining who has the greater fundraising power.

Kamala wouldn’t need a few nights. She’d suck a golf ball through a garden hose in about 30 seconds.
Now now. Being the woman pleaser that I am, I would need time to properly ruin them for all other men.

You accept what is spewed on your face and ask no questions.

I simply bring questions asked by many, many millions of people but who are being stonewalled by “leadership”.

See the difference?
Except you already Indicated you get your news from Twitter, so you are not JUST bringing questions asked by millions. You are in an echo chamber and are showing yourself to be one of the most foolish posters on here. And that's hard to do based off your other allies around here. Taihtsat

Couldn’t hide your antisemitism any longer could you.

Couldn’t hide your antisemitism any longer could you.
Good try P-uber-ty. But your homophobia is on full display. If Shapiro was running for Prez I would personally vote for him. Same thing with Pete. I think both would do a great job and they can campaign .

But why did you label me as anti-Semitic when I also didnt think Pete would be a VP cause he is gay. Very telling and again that critical thinking is just not kicking in for you .

I think you may be underestimating the amount of hatred of Jews that has surfaced in our country. I know I have been shocked to see all the support for Hamas/Palestine that we have seen in the past year.

I think you may be underestimating the amount of hatred of Jews that has surfaced in our country. I know I have been shocked to see all the support for Hamas/Palestine that we have seen in the past year.
Yeah. the Dems don't need that distraction on the ticket when they have two candidates that bring more to the table anyway in Walz and Kelly. Plus, as mentioned, Shapiro's resume looks a lot like Kamala's. These other guys, way different.

More hard hitting analysis from subject matter experts.

A more interesting question to me since Harris is half Jamaican and therefor black, is how does Trump become Orange?

Its sort of weird to question someone’s ethnicity/skin color when your dude takes a bath in bronzer everyday. Weird….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT