ADVERTISEMENT

No wonder Leach lit up the Offensive Line

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Check out the 7:50 mark of this highlight reel when we score on the goal line in OT. I'm not an expert on run blocking, but Cody O'Connell looks unbelievably soft on this play.

Dude is 6'9, 370lbs+, but it almost looks like he tip-toes into the defensive line on that play. The BSU defense was gassed. Surge forward and knock the Hell out of them. He could have driven them 3 yards back it seemed.

Reactions: Cougzz
Check out the 7:50 mark of this highlight reel when we score on the goal line in OT. I'm not an expert on run blocking, but Cody O'Connell looks unbelievably soft on this play.

Dude is 6'9, 370lbs+, but it almost looks like he tip-toes into the defensive line on that play. The BSU defense was gassed. Surge forward and knock the Hell out of them. He could have driven them 3 yards back it seemed.

Yeah worst game I've seen from the Coug OLine in some time. Hopefully they get their heads screwed on straight because you aren't just going to flip the switch against the USCs. They are capable of much better.

Reactions: Cougzz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT