ADVERTISEMENT

Not to get socio-political, but...

AlwaysSpokanesFault

All Conference
Mar 24, 2014
Beautiful Mead, Spokane's Valhalla

How do you think this is going to fly in the Big-10? Pac-12, sure...we already football refs on Tranq. But I'm not too sure this will work in in their new conference. Sometimes you have to put aside your socio-political beliefs when you whore yourself out...

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
How do you think this is going to fly in the Big-10? Pac-12, sure...we already football refs on Tranq. But I'm not too sure this will work in in their new conference. Sometimes you have to put aside your socio-political beliefs when you whore yourself out...

What the F? My first question is does he/she still have a dick? I never quite understood that. Oh I'm a girl but I still have a dick. I mean, if you have your dick cut off, which I'm told can facilitate constructing a fake vagina, then maybe OK. But if you still have a dick swinging, then no no no.

Same with trans guys using female restrooms. If you still have a dick, then NO. I've seen, ahem, on my occasional forays onto a certain nameless site. women that have boobs, look like women, but still have dicks that work. Gross.

Agreed, women need to stand up. It's not fair and it does not need to be "normalized" or "justified" by anyone. Women's sports are just that. If we want equality, prop up a "trans" team.

What the F? My first question is does he/she still have a dick? I never quite understood that. Oh I'm a girl but I still have a dick. I mean, if you have your dick cut off, which I'm told can facilitate constructing a fake vagina, then maybe OK. But if you still have a dick swinging, then no no no.

Same with trans guys using female restrooms. If you still have a dick, then NO. I've seen, ahem, on my occasional forays onto a certain nameless site. women that have boobs, look like women, but still have dicks that work. Gross.

The question is do you have a uterus?

Next time HE and UW play WSU:

"Hey (Insert number), nice PENIS(Or NICE DICK), you have".

"Hey (Insert Number(an or Name), You as a male with a Penis(or Dick), can't beat male volleyball players, so only way you can win is to CHEAT, play against females. To much of a COWARD to play against males?"

"Hey (Insert number or name), Your a male, you have a PENIS, (Or Dick). Your a THIEF. Your STEALING money, scholarships, opportunities from females."

"Hey (Insert number or name), YOU PENIS, DICK HEAD, FACE, your ENDANGERING, PUTTING THE WSU FEMALE PLAYERS SAFETY AT RISK, BECAUSE YOUR A MALE, AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOUR STRONGER. A WSU FEMALE PLAYER HAD BETTER NOT GET SERIOUSLY HURT, INJURED BECAUSE OF YOU, BECAUSE IF THAT HAPPENS, YOU WILL GET INJURED NEXT PENIS HEAD, DICK FACE"

Heckle, insult HIM, Call him names, yell at scream at, Harrass HIM like HELL, try to make him feel uncomfortable, Try to make HIM cry, try to make HIM want to leave, etc.

What the PIECE of SHIT deserves.

This is from a person that has a transgender friend.

If a transgender wants to PRETEND, think they are a female instead of a male, then more power to them, as long as they are not allowed to go into a FEMALE bathroom, and play FEMALE sports, and as long as they don't ENDANGER FEMALES.

Used the terms MALE and FEMALE, and you want to use the terms MALE, FEMALE, and PENIS, etc, because transgenders PC, WOKE idiots, morons, etc, try to say, argue, etc, that supposedly the terms men, women, are gender, and that gender is supposedly not the same as biological sex, etc, and so in order to point to BIOLOGY and biological sex, you have to use terms like MALE, FEMALE, PENIS, VAGINA, MALE GENITALIA, FEMALE GENITALIA, ETC, because if you call them a MAN, they will respond by saying that they are a WOMAN, NOT a MAN because their GENDER is a WOMAN, because their GENDER is whatever they want it to be, because supposedly GENDER is supposedly different than Biological SEX, MALE, FEMALE, etc.

So because of that you have to use the TERMS MALE, FEMALE, PENIS, VAGINA, YOU HAVE A PENIS, YOU HAVE A VAGINA, when speaking too, about a transgender, PC , WOKE people, etc.

Agreed, women need to stand up. It's not fair and it does not need to be "normalized" or "justified" by anyone. Women's sports are just that. If we want equality, prop up a "trans" team.
Seems like the obvious solution is to have a third classification. At the HS level that will kill freshman and C teams, and maybe JV teams. Not enough field and gym space.

Reactions: 702coug
Seems like the obvious solution is to have a third classification. At the HS level that will kill freshman and C teams, and maybe JV teams. Not enough field and gym space.

Yes and no.

No harm in fielding a Trans team, and it won't kill freshman, C teams, JV teams, because there is NOT ENOUGH TRANS to even field a Trans team, except in the largest metro cities.

So have a trans team. If trans want to join the trans team, they can have fun being on 2,3,4 person trans team, that will do nothing but practice, since they wouldn't have sufficient numbers to even play even 1 official game, and would have to forfeit all their games.

Having a trans league, trans sports, trans teams at all levels, elementary, grade school, middle school, junior high, highschool, Club, AAU, College, Olympics, national, international, etc.

Is a solution to the problem.

It would cost more tax dollars, but that's ok, just tax the PC, WOKE people more.

The only team they’d be able to field would be tennis - singles.

The athlete formerly known as Bruce Jenner is against biological males competing as women which is an opinion I’d respect on this subject.

The athlete formerly known as Bruce Jenner is against biological males competing as women which is an opinion I’d respect on this subject.

That's interesting that even the TRANSGENDER Bruce Jenner is even against biological males competing as females, in female sports.

Wasn't expecting something like that.

The Bruce Jenner thing still slays me. Remember when he finished off the decathlon and his cute little blonde wife ran onto the track to hug him? WTF?

Getting back to the topic, and I'm a moderate, this whole transgender thing an GLBQI or whatever the acronym is slays me too. I don't give a shit what you do in bed or elsewhere. Just keep it to yourselves. I certainly do. :) Special consideration? F that.

I'm with you LC. It's not about me not supporting "trans" rights, its about the fairness and equity for female athletes. I have two daughters so maybe that makes me more sensitive to the topic.

Agreed, that a 3rd classification of trans sports would be helpful and there could be a limited number of schools participating in the NCAA Trans Athlete Division.

Why the media and others want to "force" the narrative that trans women are the same as biological women is complete lunacy and fraudulent, but here we are as a society.

We need to bring back common sense thinking.

Reactions: mikalalas
I'm with you LC. It's not about me not supporting "trans" rights, its about the fairness and equity for female athletes. I have two daughters so maybe that makes me more sensitive to the topic.

Agreed, that a 3rd classification of trans sports would be helpful and there could be a limited number of schools participating in the NCAA Trans Athlete Division.

Why the media and others want to "force" the narrative that trans women are the same as biological women is complete lunacy and fraudulent, but here we are as a society.

Thanks. But no we don't need a 3rd classification. You are a guy or a chick. Period. If you can't handle that, then you don't need to be competing in any sport at any level.

This kind of shit is what is f-ing up the democrats IMHO. Oh we need to have Diversity equity and inclusion departments in every college. We have to embrace the GLBTQ

Well no, we don't.

Reminds me of the Crocodile Dundee scenes, first one where he wants to get cozy with the chick (actually a guy) at the bar and the cabbie tells him it's a guy. Then at the party where he grabs the woman's (guy) crotch to confirm that she is really a guy.

I'm fairly open minded about allowing people to do what they want in their own lives...but I'm a strong believer that those rights don't extend to areas where others are harmed by those rights. Biological men should not be participating in women's sports. I wanted to be a fighter pilot when I was in high school. I couldn't because the military at the time had a very narrow height range for pilots and I didn't fall in that range. Life is not always fair to those that don't meet guidelines.

This is going to be fascinating to follow. UW is moving into the Midwest next season. We're not talking Berkley and Palo Alto anymore.

I'm fairly open minded about allowing people to do what they want in their own lives...but I'm a strong believer that those rights don't extend to areas where others are harmed by those rights. Biological men should not be participating in women's sports. I wanted to be a fighter pilot when I was in high school. I couldn't because the military at the time had a very narrow height range for pilots and I didn't fall in that range. Life is not always fair to those that don't meet guidelines.
This is all so rational and logical and correct. You better watch out or the wokesters will be coming for your head! They just HATE things like this, using common sense and science.

There is no need for a third classification for sports competitions or bathrooms. You are what you are, either male or female, and a few hormones ingested and some cosmetic surgeries does not change that. When some whacko goes and gets their tongue split in half, that doesn't turn them into a snake. Same with sex-some surgeries does not change it. Note to Coug Ed-please spare us your anecdotal evidence about the extremely rare occasion that someone wits born with abnormal sexual parts.

I realize that the opinion of some random old white guy (me) means nothing in this argument/discussion, but it is the women, the young girls that need to nut up and push back on this crap. There should be millions and millions out there backing up Riley Gaines!

I would be curious what girl/women in general think. I have asked my own kids and a couple of their former teammates who have participated in sports, and the subject doesn't get the same rise out of them as it does from the older men. They probably don't think it is fair, but not sure they give it more than a look see...but I could be wrong.

This is all so rational and logical and correct. You better watch out or the wokesters will be coming for your head! They just HATE things like this, using common sense and science.

There is no need for a third classification for sports competitions or bathrooms. You are what you are, either male or female, and a few hormones ingested and some cosmetic surgeries does not change that. When some whacko goes and gets their tongue split in half, that doesn't turn them into a snake. Same with sex-some surgeries does not change it. Note to Coug Ed-please spare us your anecdotal evidence about the extremely rare occasion that someone wits born with abnormal sexual parts.

I realize that the opinion of some random old white guy (me) means nothing in this argument/discussion, but it is the women, the young girls that need to nut up and push back on this crap. There should be millions and millions out there backing up Riley Gaines!
I won't. Not sure it is as rare as we think, but maybe. But what about if there is a gene out of place that makes them want to be a woman?

It is sort of like the uproar about gay marriage back in 2000. What happens in the future if we line up 100 men, and 99 are gay and one is not and we find out there is one piece of the DNA all common in the 99 men and not in the one straight male, and we find out it is not a choice? I think that is as plausible or more than it is a choice....

I would be curious what girl/women in general think. I have asked my own kids and a couple of their former teammates who have participated in sports, and the subject doesn't get the same rise out of them as it does from the older men. They probably don't think it is fair, but not sure they give it more than a look see...but I could be wrong.

My daughter ran in cross country and she didn't like the idea of running against biological boys but she wasn't passionate about the topic. Of course, in a field of 50 runners, she normally finished about 15th...so she wasn't exactly competing for championships.

The school board is on board with this...along with allowing them to demonize the kid because he doesn't fit into their list of oppressed groups
"I'm like Sam the Butcher bringing Alice the Meat" 😀

So how come I get roasted for the occasional allusion to sex and women, but you are fine with this obvious sexual footnote?

Aw f-it. Have I told the story about hanging out and getting drunk with buds on a game weekend? So about 6 of us were sitting around in some duplex with the music on, with 2 random chicks from Gawd knows where. One of my buddies goes "I'd like to slip her the meat" right as the song ends. Clear as day. Poor gals. I had to assure them that they were not going to get gang raped. It was pretty goddam funny though.

So so many stories.......

Last edited:
My daughter is a college athlete and for the most part pretty liberal. She’s definitely against this.

Trans dudes or women or however you're supposed to refer to them have ended the careers of two separate bio-female players after the jumped over the 7" lower net and spiked the ball so hard into the females' faces they were forced to retire due to concussion.

I'd post links, but I'm being lazy today - google that shit.

Trans dudes or women or however you're supposed to refer to them have ended the careers of two separate bio-female players after the jumped over the 7" lower net and spiked the ball so hard into the females' faces they were forced to retire due to concussion.

It is just f-ing wrong. No one in the whole Goddam country should feel different. But they do. Another example of how F-ed up the USA is.

Speaking of, that whole gender identification that is/was so prevalent, at least in my higher ed days in emails- it was like WTF? Him/he. She/her. Or whatever it was, I've been out of it for a while. Do any of you poor working saps see that shit today?

No on the 3rd classification.

These tranny folks need help. They don't need our encouragement in any way to continue this madness.

I won't. Not sure it is as rare as we think, but maybe. But what about if there is a gene out of place that makes them want to be a woman?

It is sort of like the uproar about gay marriage back in 2000. What happens in the future if we line up 100 men, and 99 are gay and one is not and we find out there is one piece of the DNA all common in the 99 men and not in the one straight male, and we find out it is not a choice? I think that is as plausible or more than it is a choice....
There is not a shred of evidence it is genetic.

We've had examples of identical twins where one is gay and one isn't. That is bs to consider it to be a DNA issue.

This is going to be fascinating to follow. UW is moving into the Midwest next season. We're not talking Berkley and Palo Alto anymore.
UW Madison is every bit as nihilistic/ leftist compared to UW Seattle or Cal Berkeley. Same with the University of Minnesota and several other Big10 schools. They're all led by nihilists and "progressives."

I hope that all of UW's volleyball competition all try to purposely SPIKE, BLAST the volleyball into PENIS face's head, face, etc, so hard that, that PENIS face, gets injured, can't play, has to retire, loses scholly, loses the game for UW.

The PIECE OF SHIT A HOLE , is ENDANGERING, RISKING HURTING, INJURING FEMALES.

I will go back to what I was saying before about insane asylums and we need to go back to where crazy people were put in a place to be taken care of and helped.

The chicks with dicks competing in women's sports are not women. They have something wrong upstairs.

No... I understand that just because a person is sexually confused that we can't "lock them up". That's not fair.

However, it does mean something is wrong with their brain. There is nothing logical about having a penis and then deciding that you need to compete in women's sports.

If that doesn't epitomize a brain not functioning correctly I'm not sure what does.

I'm still blaming this on parents. No way should parents be able to encourage kids to be doing this. Encouraging a kid to try for a sex change at a young age is abuse.

Guess what...

If we have stupid parents with stupid schools in a stupid society... this is going to keep happening.

What if find interesting as many if not a majority of the people which also support Palestine, also support LBTGQ, which is fine. However, do they realize it is against the Law to declare yourself as Gay in Palestinian controlled areas of Gaza, and most of the Gay Palestinians fled to Israel for safety.

Their policy on Gays is pretty clear:

The Hamas-controlled Gaza strip has declared homosexuality punishable by death. Hamas cofounder Mahmoud Zahar has said, “You in the West do not live like human beings. You do not even live like animals. You accept homosexuality. And now you criticize us?” In an April broadcast on Hamas’s Al-Aksa TV, which was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), Syrian academic Muhammad Rateb al- Nabulsi said, “Homosexuality involves a filthy place, and does not generate offspring. Homosexuality leads to the destruction of the homosexual. That is why, brothers, homosexuality carries the death penalty.”

I will go back to what I was saying before about insane asylums and we need to go back to where crazy people were put in a place to be taken care of and helped.

The chicks with dicks competing in women's sports are not women. They have something wrong upstairs.

No... I understand that just because a person is sexually confused that we can't "lock them up". That's not fair.

However, it does mean something is wrong with their brain. There is nothing logical about having a penis and then deciding that you need to compete in women's sports.

If that doesn't epitomize a brain not functioning correctly I'm not sure what does.

I'm still blaming this on parents. No way should parents be able to encourage kids to be doing this. Encouraging a kid to try for a sex change at a young age is abuse.

Guess what...

If we have stupid parents with stupid schools in a stupid society... this is going to keep happening.
Well, talk to the psychologists who saw fit to remove gender identity disorder from the DSM V, paving the path for widespread approval and lack of treatment for people who are obviously ill. I have a tremendous amount of empathy for these people as they've been now told that as long as they fulfill their desire to be the opposite sex all of their problems would be solved, when in reality many in the ts community suffer from a variety of mental illnesses. How you could treat some while ignoring the one is intellectually dishonest and negligent.

expand...

The science IS complicated. "Sex/gender" as commonly understood is binary. But biologically it really kinda isn't. On EVERY level, at some point it breaks down. I also used to think that it was strictly chromosome thing at its basic level. But that also is muddy.

There are women - as ANYONE would acknowledge (including the woman herself) walking around today with xy chromosomes. They look like a female on the outside and even after puberty. They identify as women, but are often sterile and either have internal testicles or have no uterus.

There are also men - as anyone would acknowledge (including the man) that are xx chromosome that don't learn this until difficulty during puberty.

There are millions of Americans who are "intersex" (no clear identifiable male/female genitalia) that essentially have their gender decided surgically while not far removed from the womb, whom later - during puberty discover that something ain't quite "right" as either who they were raised as or how they identify.

In this case, this person apparently has felt they were female in grade school and (as far as I can tell) blocked the testosterone development prior to full puberty. Sure, they are 6' tall, but so are lots of females. I - at this point - with not all the facts, just can't too outraged over this one. Trans people are not the existential threat that some on the right (not you specifically) seem to think they are. That's all I have to say about that.

The science IS complicated. "Sex/gender" as commonly understood is binary. But biologically it really kinda isn't. On EVERY level, at some point it breaks down. I also used to think that it was strictly chromosome thing at its basic level. But that also is muddy.

There are women - as ANYONE would acknowledge (including the woman herself) walking around today with xy chromosomes. They look like a female on the outside and even after puberty. They identify as women, but are often sterile and either have internal testicles or have no uterus.

There are also men - as anyone would acknowledge (including the man) that are xx chromosome that don't learn this until difficulty during puberty.

There are millions of Americans who are "intersex" (no clear identifiable male/female genitalia) that essentially have their gender decided surgically while not far removed from the womb, whom later - during puberty discover that something ain't quite "right" as either who they were raised as or how they identify.

In this case, this person apparently has felt they were female in grade school and (as far as I can tell) blocked the testosterone development prior to full puberty. Sure, they are 6' tall, but so are lots of females. I - at this point - with not all the facts, just can't too outraged over this one. Trans people are not the existential threat that some on the right (not you specifically) seem to think they are. That's all I have to say about that.
You're talking about an incredibly tiny percentage of the population. "Progressives" get all lathered up about these types of miniscule exceptions and then use it in a way to destroy reason and logic and, thus, a well-functioning society. This stupidity brings us to trannies competing unfairly with actual females.

We are NOT talking about TRUE BIOLOGICAL TRANSGENDERS that either biologically look like male or female, or that have chromosomal problems, or that have both male, female genitalia, or those who are born with way the hell too much either estrogen, testosterone.

Those kind of people are about 1%,2%,3%,4% of the TRANSGENDER demographic population, etc.

We are talking about those that are biologically, clearly born with either a penis or vagina, and if a penis have XY chromosomes, and testosterone, and if vagina, that have estrogen and the right chromosomes, that are are clearly biologically born male or female, that either born with or develop or cross dressers or pretender, that have GENDER DYSPHORIA MENTAL DISORDER, that is about 93% of the TRANSGENDER demographic population.

Of course if someone is a true transgender with both male AND female chromosomes, estrogen, testosterone, male AND female genitalia, etc, of course they should be able to choose the gender they are most comfortable with, and which gender bathrooms and gender sports, etc, they do, use, etc.

Of course they are the EXCEPTION, and as a Exception, they exception to transgender rules, policies that apply to GENDER DYSPHORIA TRANSGENDERS.

It's very simple, not rocket science.

If you biologically born, have a penis, then despite Gender Dysphoria mental disorder you use the PENIS bathroom, the PENIS lockeroom, and the PENIS sports for those with a PENIS, etc.

If you are born with a VAGINA, have a Vagina, Uterus, etc, then despite Gender Dysphoria mental disorder, you use the VAGINA bathroom for those with a VAGINA, and the VAGINA lockeroom, dressing room, and the VAGINA Sports for those with VAGINA's, etc.

Very simple, not rocket science.

Wait - millions? I don't think I buy that. Where are you getting that figure?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT