O Line U

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
2015 - Joe Dahl, All American
2016 - Cody O'Connell - All American
2017 - Cody O'Connell - All American, Cole Madison- 5th Round Draft Pick
2018- Andre Dillard - All American, Abe Lucas - Freshman All American

High School big bodies should be taking notice.

On the subject - Coach Miller could use a raise.

2015 - Joe Dahl, All American
2016 - Cody O'Connell - All American
2017 - Cody O'Connell - All American, Cole Madison- 5th Round Draft Pick
2018- Andre Dillard - All American, Abe Lucas - Freshman All American

High School big bodies should be taking notice.

On the subject - Coach Miller could use a raise.

As opposed to "No Line U" under Wulff...

Reactions: Cougatron
Cougs have 1, count ‘em, one OL actively playing on the OL in the NFL and we are OL U? In what universe?

Is that the only metric? Or the only metric that matters?
I think if you are going to claim whateverpositionU you need to have more than one dude in the NFL. We kind of had a QBU thing going on for a while with rypien, rosenbach, Bledsoe, leaf, etc.

Reactions: Cougzz
I think if you are going to claim whateverpositionU you need to have more than one dude in the NFL. We kind of had a QBU thing going on for a while with rypien, rosenbach, Bledsoe, leaf, etc.

I wasn’t serious about OLine U but WSU can now look a recruit in the eye and with a good story to tell about being an O Lineman.

As far as the NFL goes, don’t be shocked if there are 4 Cougs playing next year if Madison plays. John Fullington has been on and off NFL rosters and was hurt this year.

Reactions: Cougzz
I believe his emphasis is on the number of WSU O-linemen recently named All Americans. Maybe I'm wrong.
This was my point about metrics. If the metric is the number of guys in the NFL, then yeah. But if based on AA and all conference honors ....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT