ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Cats vs. Dogs

And guys, please, for me, stop trash talking Jimmy Lake and suggesting that it’s our day. The sky is falling until I say it isn’t.

Better keep the ball riveted to the rib cage. They’re ripping.

Bomb completion AND a flag on us. Back to reality?

At least hold them to a FG.

If nothing else we can't give up another 50 yarder.

What is everyone's viewing situation?

I'm with in-laws in the post-Turkey Day festivities... a combination of people (mostly WSU fans) who don't know what they're watching, and one miserable person who graduated from an obscure junior college who is rooting out loud and like HELL for the Mutts just to f--- with everybody. One level beneath a Jack Husky.

What is everyone's viewing situation?

I'm with in-laws in the post-Turkey Day festivities... a combination of people (mostly WSU fans) who don't know what they're watching, and one miserable person who graduated from an obscure junior college who is rooting out loud and like HELL for the Mutts just to f--- with everybody. One level beneath a Jack Husky.
Punch him, tell him it’s from me

Reactions: dgibbons
I get irate when they pan to the UW crowd and I see just a bunch of upper middle class suburban bros from Bellevue. They are like the villainous frat bros from every 80s movie.

Wow that was a CRAZY bad spot? Line judge walked out onto the field and started veering behind the 1st down line.

Hmm... lot of 4 yard passes with a bit of YAC. Don't care as long as we're moving the ball but it would be nice to see us challenge other distances

Good extension by Patmon to pick up the first

they are trying to strip on every play, they grabbed arcanados fingers instead of the ball and yanked his fingers sideways

Hmm... lot of 4 yard passes with a bit of YAC. Don't care as long as we're moving the ball but it would be nice to see us challenge other distances

Good extension by Patmon to pick up the first

They’re playing to stall us in the red zone.

Need the WRs to break some tackles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT